Anyone have the Nyx ship yet? :3

Just wondering. I’m 2 days away from getting mine, (hopefully,) and just wanted to know what to expect. So far the teaser backstory has detail of intys fighters and frigates. Like seriously what is it.

Some people already finished their missions (I already did) and you only get the rewards, but not the ship.

Most likely it will be introduced in the first patch after the 1st of September.

U srs I gotta wait THAT long? DX

Howabout they release the ship once people have thxe achievement as enticement for others to do them.

Like dangling the reward in front of their faces. Would bump up attendance a ton lemme tell ya.

U srs I gotta wait THAT long? DX

Howabout they release the ship once people have thxe achievement as enticement for others to do them.

Like dangling the reward in front of their faces. Would bump up attendance a ton lemme tell ya.

The nyx is not complete yet, it still needs to be evaluated and balanced with whatever else will be in the anniversary patch, on September first.

Balancing is best done by the intended audience. They know what to look for and can tell what is op and what is not. (Usually. Don’t listen to arctic.)

Balancing is best done by the intended audience. They know what to look for and can tell what is op and what is not. (Usually. Don’t listen to arctic.)

It is also planned as part of a large patch with loads of stuff, you’ve seen the new maps.

September First is also their Anniversary. Obviously they should release this awesome new content on that day while helping us along with smaller fixes to content.

after the huge patch they will scramble to make hot fixes for recent bugs not found during closed testing, which is better than releasing a totally broken patch ahead of the intended release date.

It’s not a patch its a functional model. Xp

It’s not a patch its a functional model. Xp

and nothing more~

hell it might even have some weird awesome texture/camo to it.

Functional entails it is as the rest of the ships.

Say what you want youll have to wait like everyone else.

me WANT NAW!

oh wait gotta start doing quests first :frowning:

i was talking to NuclearHail and it is suposed to come on the 1st

Say what you want youll have to wait like everyone else.

residente best presidente

Yeah, bear in mind some people have busy lives and may not be able to knock out every single objective each and every day, 30 straight days in a row. As much as I want the new ship ASAP, the experience of receiving it will be much richer when it coincides with the Anniversary Update.