Anyone else feels the T45 PVE is wrong? Why we can't use the higher ship in lower mission?

For those players who just get to T4 from T3, with their new T4 shipps, I don’t think they get any chance to win.

But for those fully load T5 shipps…I have to say, we can pass the mission, but it’s still hard.

So, the problem is not that you made the T45 too hard. The problem is we need more levels.

If the mission is easy enough for new T4 shipps, than it must be too easy for fully load T5 ship.

If the mission is hard enough for fully load T5 ship, than it must be too hard for new T4 ship.

So what we need is a choice. A choice that we can choose a easier way to play.

Just like before, we can fly T5 in T1 mission so we get lowest income but also easiest fight. We can fly in T23 mission to get better income with harder fight. And after we feel the ship is strong enough we can fly in T45 mission to get the best incom with the hardest fight.

But now this choice is taken away…never think you can choose for all players, let them choose by themself.

If there is really some other players don’t want to fly with higher shipps, fine…give our choice back in the custom battle ok?

I don’t know how other players feel…I got 6 GS T5 shipps…I think they are good enough for pve…but everytimes i got in to the PVE, the first thing is check my teamate, if more than 1 new T4 shipps…well try again…if all T5 shipps, maybe just maybe we can win.

From the update to now, I win like 3 or 4 T45 PVE…and i really afraid to join into it any more.

The problem was that the Devs decided that imaginary players didn’t like higher level players helping them to win, so they put a stop to it to appease their make-believe player base.

A reasonable fix would have been to allow a one tier shift.

T1 missions allow T1 or T2.

T2 missions allow T2 or T3.

T3 missions allow T3 or T4.

T4 missions allow T4 or T5.

That way, if your ships are too weak you can tier down. Less reward, but more chance of victory.

I’ve taken my Mauler to T1 Blackwood before and actually received complaints.  People don’t want a free win sometimes.

I’d get the same high scores with an Iron Harpy, so whatever.  Just knowing what you’re doing is most important, and T5 ships gave more synergy.  The premium free synergy was close to the T2 synergy.

The problem was that the Devs decided that imaginary players didn’t like higher level players helping them to win, so they put a stop to it to appease their make-believe player base.

A reasonable fix would have been to allow a one tier shift.

T1 missions allow T1 or T2.

T2 missions allow T2 or T3.

T3 missions allow T3 or T4.

T4 missions allow T4 or T5.

That way, if your ships are too weak you can tier down. Less reward, but more chance of victory.

To be honest, for what they said about we fly T5 in T1 mission made some others not happy…I just take this as excause…at least i can’t take this as a really reasion.

If it’s real… why we still be locked in the custom battle…so they think we can force those unhappy people to our room and star the T1 mission with T5 ship to make them unhappy???

The real is for myself I only play GS shipps…so for me is fine…but some other people only play free shipps and like to play pve… they left the game because it‘s too hard for them to play…

10-15 pve should not be boring a free kill.

its still way to easy… it should be much more harder

10-15 pve should not be boring a free kill.

its still way to easy… it should be much more harder

now did you do it in a r10 with green stuff not fully synergized and with a Pug? Or did you do it with r15 full synergy purple/Orange ships and possibly a 4 man squad and optimal ship selection.

There are worlds between those two. It would be wrong to assume that everybody doing 10-15 pve has top gear and a squad.

It would also be wrong to assume, that pugs would get better because of high difficulty.

Nope. They keep takeing ships into pve, that suck for it and they keep dying until they leave the game.

now did you do it in a r10 with green stuff not fully synergized and with a Pug? Or did you do it with r15 full synergy purple/Orange ships and possibly a 4 man squad and optimal ship selection.

There are worlds between those two. It would be wrong to assume that everybody doing 10-15 pve has top gear and a squad.

It would also be wrong to assume, that pugs would get better because of high difficulty.

Nope. They keep takeing ships into pve, that suck for it and they keep dying until they leave the game.

i have only purple weapon :006j:  rest is green/grey and i finished a mission in a pug. 

it took me only 6 games to finish a mission for daily 3x bonus.