Anti-AFK farming

Karma not must be given if the target was not hit by the main weapon.

Thus preventing all the AFK farming.

I have seen many people who use drones engineering Combat drones, Attack drone, Heavy Guard Drone, Sentry Drone, Blaster Turret, Plasma Turret.

If main weapon doesn’t hit the target and was killed by engineer Combat drones, Attack drone, Heavy Guard Drone, Sentry Drone, Blaster Turret, Plasma Turret.

Then no karma will be given.

If main weapon hit the target and was killed by engineer Combat drones, Attack drone, Heavy Guard Drone, Sentry Drone, Blaster Turret, Plasma Turret

Then karma will be given.

This forces the player to hit its target.

I believe this used to level engies rather than ‘farm’ karma. Been happening forever and is against game rules i believe, can be fun to push them way outta position into aliens or middle of nowhere.

They come back and time wasted.

Bring an engie with warpgate. Place it in front of them. Push them through. Profit!

Or just report them and get them banned. If possible video them in the act and send link to a mod on this forum (if you manage to find one)

Why not both?

I believe this used to level engies rather than ‘farm’ karma. Been happening forever and is against game rules i believe, can be fun to push them way outta position into aliens or middle of nowhere.

They come back and time wasted.

And what’s about tackler and destroyer ?

Bring an engie with warpgate. Place it in front of them. Push them through. Profit!

Or just report them and get them banned. If possible video them in the act and send link to a mod on this forum (if you manage to find one)

Warpgate don’t work.

I also want to know who I’ll need to send all video.

Warpgate don’t work.

I also want to know who I’ll need to send all video.

Ah, they were blue?

Probably to this guy: https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/user/257821-cinnamonfake/

I don’t know of any other GMs that are active here.

Ah, they were blue?

Probably to this guy: https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/user/257821-cinnamonfake/

I don’t know of any other GMs that are active here.

Yes blue. If they’re yellow problem is solved but that not the case.

Thanks I’ll we send all to him.

what? why? i mean, why would someone actually be bothered by karma farming? it’s not like it gives you anything…

Only reason engis really do that is to get them out of the way and fully levelled. Engineers are already the easiest ships to level but I guess some people are just that lazy.

its illegal automation

its illegal automation

This

Only reason engis really do that is to get them out of the way and fully levelled. Engineers are already the easiest ships to level but I guess some people are just that lazy.

This was not for leveling up ship. Go to Empire at guardian and look at this guy: ZloiDemon and that not only today I see him.

post-254213-0-78151000-1462666947.png

See the truth in front.

Why is it that there are some portraits, that aren’t available for purchase, used on other accounts? Are they region locked?

If it’s open space, I don’t really see the need to make it illegal for someone to let their drones do the work. It’s not like the devs made anything worth picking up out there, and constantly farming maggots is boring.

Not that I’ve done it, but it’s entirely understandable for those that wish to do it. It’s not like they’re using a program to edit the game or using a program to play for them. They’re simply bored, but they want to level, so they do other things while their ship does what it needs to do. The devs ought to put in an afk log-out feature, Then they’d be forced to come back every now’n then. Making it a reportable offense is just stupid. Especially since it’s a feature of the game.

Better yet, Devs, Actually do some work on the open space loot and so on. There’s hardly anything useful out there, even in T5 areas.

Karma not must be given if the target was not hit by the main weapon.

Thus preventing all the AFK farming.

I have seen many people who use drones engineering Combat drones, Attack drone, Heavy Guard Drone, Sentry Drone.

If main weapon doesn’t hit the target and was killed by engineer Combat drones, Attack drone, Heavy Guard Drone, Sentry Drone

Then no karma will be given.

If main weapon hit the target and was killed by engineer Combat drones, Attack drone, Heavy Guard Drone, Sentry Drone

Then karma will be given.

This forces the player to hit its target.

meh, I disagree. 

You can just send it to me and I’ll look into it, if Cinnamon is busy which is not rare :stuck_out_tongue:

a true folk hero a hidden GM walking among us the Omega who helps to poor gamers like us we will sleep safe one more night thanks to u Omega…

P.S FCK AVENGERS!!

All those flies and I NEED to hit them first? This is just awkward to do so.

Sorry as Engie I’m not going to hit those 2385756 flies in PvE. I’m concentrating in damaging those things, that are REALLY a threat.

All those flies and I NEED to hit them first? This is just awkward to do so.

Sorry as Engie I’m not going to hit those 2385756 flies in PvE. I’m concentrating in damaging those things, that are REALLY a threat.

I’ve never say it’s for PVE. And in PVE you can’t be afk or you will be kicked faster than the light from the game.

What about blaster/plasmaturret?

I don’t have mentioned but it was the global idea. Killing target without hit them with the main weapon will result by receiving nothing. (no synergie, no karma, no afk farming, less lags in OS)

All work deserves to be rewarded!

The AFK farming make open space become a ghost side. If it was for run dedicated servers for OS just for it become a ghost server just remove the OS.