Answers from the devs Part 5.

-Is there any specific time for the release of Jericho? At the end of October or before?

-No, it will be released when it is ready.

-I would like to clarify on the chat commands:

The observed players such as lists of commands are highlighted ?

As a team:

/watch list - view the list

-No and no. It will be implemented. useful thing.

-In the past the frigates had another sniper mode (those who participated in the closed beta test will understand me), which later was replaced by the desintegrator. Could you tell us about the causes that you led to this substitution?

-It was changed, because it would be to difficult to balance each weapon on the sniper mode.

-When do you plan do rebalance the squads?

-If and when it is needed in terms of game balance.

-When you add in the future, the updated player development tree will charge dropped already exposed wood, for subsequent redistribution of skills of the user?

-The new skill tree will have a different structure than the previous one. That’s why all experience of the players will be reset at the free experience pull.

-Could you add a reset button for the settings? And it wouldn’t hurt to add at least setup a picture that displays the keyboard buttons with a description of the functions, as well as the FAQ explains different types of management (persecution, free, combined).

-With time everything will be added.

-Players on rank 15 and much skill experience are almost undefeatable when flying on T1 ships against new players.

-The new skill tree should fix this issue. In the future T1 will only be able to use T1 skills.

-After putting Jericho and T5 for all factions, will there be any more new ships? (not counting the dreadnought)

-Maybe not soon, but there will be.

-Correctly I realized that the bonuses are simply choosing sides ( for example choosing Empire, I get the bonus from Wardens and Legion)?

-Yes, the factions bonuses are merged.

-When I change the faction (moved from the Empire to the Federation), the factional bonuses are replaced or do the bonuses from my first faction remain?

-Bonus do not change when you change he faction.

-The new skill tree should fix this issue. In the future T1 will only be able to use T1 skills.

YES! down with abusers~ :smiley:

thanks for the translation :3

YES! down with abusers~ :smiley:

thanks for the translation :3

Yes, this should make the game much more enjoyable for us lower skilled, lower tech players.

-When you add in the future, the updated player development tree will charge dropped already exposed wood, for subsequent redistribution of skills of the user?

-The new skill tree will have a different structure than the previous one. That’s why all experience of the players will be reset at the free experience pull.

wood? are we talking real trees now?

wood? are we talking real trees now?

They are talking about the skill tree, it was probably just a fumble in the translation.