- Do you plan to introduce titles like sergeant or lieutenant?
- So far - no. You are still mercenaries, not soldiers.
- As for the fan videos, do you have any promotion ( gold standards for example.))) ? Of course if the work is qualitative and spectacular.
- In the framework of competitions. Current contest.
- Will you redesigns current maps? If you compare them with other projects there are much more detailed and nice looking maps. Meaning that the cores of asteroids and there is nothing there that is not interesting? All the maps are only a scattering of stones and debris.
- Make a topic in suggestions.
- Any plans to transfer the scene? I want to see the world and not the grave of precursors**. For example spaceports or orbital stations.**
- Military operations are conducted in the abandoned and extremely dangerous sectors outside the civilized worlds. So for the foreseeable future - no.
- Will you add support for embedded CPU integrated graphics chips (HD2500, HD3000-, HD4000)?
- Support for these cards is not yet implemented. But planned.
- Will you add more rocket classes and modules to increase flexibility of ships depending on preference.
- New rockets and modules are planned. We are reworking the rocket slot.
- Will you add a rocket ship modification?
- Ships for lovers of missiles are planned.
- When I try to turn the game (with the newly installed client) I get the message:
Can’t initialize renderer/
Current D3D video device is not supported by the game. "
What does this mean and what do I do?
- This is a problem with the video card. This means your video card is not supported.
I have 2 questions:
1) This issue was addressed in the theme of “appearance of the ships” but I would like to know the exact answer. Whether you plan to redo the Attack Ship and Interceptors of Tier 3 and 4 from the empire(by increasing the detail of the models)? As the level of detail and geometry, they concede their federatskim equals.
2) can we expect to see Jericho next week?
At the moment - no.
- We can somehow get a map editor?
- This is not planned at the moment.
- I think that later, when the project is already on the “legs”, you will be able to hold that kind of contest with prizes.
Enthusiasts make the maps sent from developers, and those already in turn choose the best.
- Great idea! You will need to return to it.
- I fully agree, except for one thing - why wait until the project is on its legs, because new cards are needed right now?
- Developers are very interest in 3d scenes, programs to create them can choose anyone to your taste.
- Will there be a wipe?(total reset of all achievements of all players).
- A wipe is not planned. But if it happens - we will refund the Galactic standards for your account.
- Will there be a possibility for players to change the color of their ships?
- There will be a set of decals. Custom skins are not planned.
- Will there be a version for MacOs, Linux and other systems?
- We plan to support MacOs.
- I think I’ve already seen, but I am not sure. Whether remodeling of factional and premium modifications of the ships, since it would seem logical that they would be a little different, but not just coloring. This applies especially to drones. They perform completely different functions (repair).
- Maybe later