Answers from the devs Part 1.

This post is about questions which have been asked by players and were answered from the dev team.

I have a big list so I will release the answers in small parts so check out this post from time to time.

-Dear developers! Do you have the opportunity to say what accessibility features the Jericho ships will have?

-This is still a secret.

-Faction change is supposed to be for gold or for credits?

-Credits aka silver.

-Will the faction rank be resetted when changing the faction?

-No, you will keep your rank.

- To adjust the pumping speed is very difficult under this circumstances, especially with the support of a significant number of unique contracts for each faction.

What will you do?

-Reduce the impact of the contracts on the pumping speed.

-Will there be an opportunity to reallocate the reputation points after entering the new faction?

-Don’t plan to. Pumping is fast enough.

-When will we reach 5000 people online? What measures are now being made about increasing player counts?

-We do not know when there will be 5000 online.

At present, no action is taken to increase the player count: There is still to much work to do.

-Repairing of experimental modules for Gold isn’t a good system.

-Repairing of experimental modules for “gold” is a bug. It should be fixed in the next patches.

-It would be a good idea, if Prem modules repaired for loans.

If you open the shipyard, then hover to the premium modules, there should be written, “do not break”.

-If some premium modules break it is a bug, please let us know about it.

-Why aren’t the battles in faction vs faction mode?

-Faction war has one big disadvantage:It is hard to regulate the balance between the factions, so the chance of having a very strong and a very weak faction is very high.

-Repair by insurance has a large cooldown. By the way, the degree of deterioration is not reduced?

-No,it is not reduced.

-Will there be increased (or given the opportunity to increase the loans) hangar slots when Jericho is added?

-The hangar can be extended now. Prices will be balanced, as part of the economy of the game.

-How big can the battles be?

-The servr and grafic engine support fights of 16 * 16,at an maximum rate of fire 400 rounds per minute per barrel. If there will be any problems in the future it may be changed.

-Will there be visual damage to the ship models?

-Not in the near future.

-Will there be a crafting system?

-This is not planned at the moment.

-Will Aliens (extraterrestrial civilization) appear in the game?

-Not in the momentary stage, but in the future it could happen.

-You can somehow get a map editor?

-This is not planned yet.

-Do you plan to add a new faction with specialization on missiles?

-No.

-How will the clan system be build up?

-This information is secret.

-If I like the faction’s ships? Will I be able to purchase more ships of the same model?

-No, it is not planned

-When will the lasers work correctly?

-We are trying to fix this as soon as possible.

1-is there a test server?

2-a new patch was more negative than positive, what decision did the team make about this? Will the work on the balance please the greater audience?

1. Yes

2. I think this is not the first and probably not the last time. Profound changes give always negative feedback -just because things get unusual. We will continue to improve the balance.

-Frigates from Jericho will have something in common with the one that was in the video? Impenetrable shields in front of the ship for a limited time?

-We are not sure of the practical benefits of unilateral panels in our game. The enemy can not be everywhere.

-The skill tree is a little bit confusing at the moment. Will there be some help for new player?

-The skill tree will be reworked soon.

-Generally a good idea to enrich the map, icons for types of ships range radar, possibility to raise flags, etc.

-HUD will improve. Map-too.

-If you put in two equal mods for the shield, then trigger both, regardless of what click-1 or 2, could they both be activated?

-It Is Impossible. Otherwise the balance breaks down.

-When will we reach 5000 people online? What measures are now being made about increasing player counts?

-We do not know when there will be 5000 online.

Well that’s easy. Put the torrent on the piratebay.

Well that’s easy. Put the torrent on the piratebay.

LOL! But thats not a bad idea. Actually it’s a very good idea.

a dev Q&A…

wish we could submit some of our own questions… unless i missed the thread where we could lol.

if theres another 1 is it possible to ask if they plan a wipe when the game goes into release?

everyone can start with clean page without being affected by the constant rebalancing, especialy when some modules/ships were used for the sole purpose of overpowering other players?

a dev Q&A…

wish we could submit some of our own questions… unless i missed the thread where we could lol.

if theres another 1 is it possible to ask if they plan a wipe when the game goes into release?

everyone can start with clean page without being affected by the constant rebalancing, especialy when some modules/ships were used for the sole purpose of overpowering other players?

I will try to find out if it possible to ask more questions. But I still got a few more sites of answers which will be translated soon.

About a wipe there are no specific information, but I think you know that the skill tree will be reworked and a third faction will be added.

I will try to find out if it possible to ask more questions. But I still got a few more sites of answers which will be translated soon.

About a wipe there are no specific information, but I think you know that the skill tree will be reworked and a third faction will be added.

oh well heres for hoping~

yeah and i cant wait for those, but the Q&A has a question that reflects directly about that problem , rank wont reset when changing a faction, which means anyone who used the broken ships/modules to the extent of abuse and power leveled over other players will infact keep his superiority which was gained due to pure imbalance.

in other words, the car is fixed, but the driver is still a head case.