Another ninja ship texture rework.

We got Shark’s look changed, seriously guys, April fools is over.

Shark_Behind.png

Shark_Perspective.png

I feel like there is a massive Pirate ship rework coming our way, which should include Shark, Grim, Joker, Sai, Blood Tormentor, Nyx, Sawtooth, Cutter and possibly Mauler, yeah, that might not happen soon.

Oi, don’t touch my fabulous Mauler

shut

Time to play T2!

SHUT

30 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Oi, don’t touch my fabulous Mauler

This can’t be true, you can not own a mauler. Since I own all that exist in this game, all of them. And I mean, ALL.

SHUUUUUT

Sexy

The Sai is updated too

And grim too

Edit : I guess not in fact.

You can’t change the colors of grim. But you can for shark now.

The side plates of armor move and flap while flying and the dangly wires under the cockpit flop and wobble around underneath the ship with the same physics as the gooey crystal from Elly ships.

At first I thought it was a bug :smiley:

As for a Maulers,  I can have two in my hangar at once :slight_smile:

Mauler may not be redesigned. We can already change colors of mauler. 

It’s more about sawtooth/cutter/grim now. 

I knew it! It did look a bit off with all that purplish thingies.

So they are adopting this animation technique, very nice, would be interesting to have like parts of the ships close or open when going at full speed, for example having the flaps on the Lion close, just because they feel like they are a huge drag when flying, but since space and all there is no point, but it would look cool, yet I see why it wouldn’t work just because the active modules are placed there.

Star_Conflict_09.APR.2017_-_09.41.00.01.

I only want the blood tormentor to be rework 

Cuse I don’t have the other… ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

1387981423-maulercornflakeskin.png

borg-cube-tng.jpg

Please. 01.04.18

270X_Straight_On.jpg

This would be funnier as Mauler ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

shut

I would buy a Mauler themed graphics card.