Animie

any animie fans out there make sure u leave a reply below saying what is ur fav animie and what u have watched that you think was gd

What the hay is an animie? Your spelling is horrible, please try to improve it. If you mean Anime, my list is pretty long at the moment:

Aquarion EVOL

Eureka Seven AO

Jormungand

Korewa Zombie Desu Ka - Of the Dead

Zetman

Fairy Tail

Hunter X Hunter (2012)

Space Brothers

Upotte!

Gundam AGE

Also the Cartoon shows:

Legend of Korra (Sequel to Avatar - The last Airbender)

My little Pony - Friendship is Magic (Yes, i’m a Brony, deal with it)

That’s kinda weak…

My Anime Stats

Time (Days) 112.0 (that’s about 2688 hours of clear time I watched anime)

Watching 13

Completed 340

On Hold 0

Dropped 0

Plan to Watch 407

Total Entries 760

So I encourage you to ask questions.

Favs of mine:

Full Metal Panic!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Clannad

Spice and Wolf

Fairy Tail

As i said, these are the anime i’m watching right now, i did not list any completed series. That would take too much time.

What the hay is an animie? Your spelling is horrible, please try to improve it. If you mean Anime, my list is pretty long at the moment:

Aquarion EVOL

Eureka Seven AO

Jormungand

Zetman

Fairy Tail

Hunter X Hunter (2012)

Space Brothers

Upotte!

Gundam AGE

Also the Cartoon shows:

sry about that my me and my little brother share this account he must have been the one that started this thread see hes not long toke a great liking to anime but so fair he intends to watch dubbed animes im trying to get him into manga but i dout he will go for subbed version of anything really , plus u also may not know hes 7 just putting it out there , so fair ive go him into

DBZ - my childhood right there :stuck_out_tongue:

naruto - not a big fan of really

thats the only ones hes got into atm

but ive watched a bunch here are some

Aquarion

Afro Samurai

Blade of the Phantom Master

Claymore

desert punk

all DragonBall series , Z , GT and also watch some kai version to not that great if i may say

Bleach

Gungrave

Initial D

Full metel panic / second raid

.hack//Quantum

just starting to watch DevilMayCry Episodes

and will stat watching the mass effect Episodes oncethey air

ive also watched Avatar - The last Airbender but have not got a chance to watch legend of kora and i used to love the last airbender back in the days when it was showing a new Episode like every day or so :smiley: but its hardly ever on no

i could go on for every posting all the animes ive watched but it would take alot of time and thats somthing i dont have :smiley:

Also i would like a bit of help on finding a sertin cartoon show it was on jetix and this was way back like i think 10 even mabye 11 years ago this cartoon / anime had like fighting robots but they where also racing so it was sorta like a racing robot action show ive forgotin the name of it and by god i want to watch it again

That’s kinda weak…

My Anime Stats

Time (Days) 112.0 (that’s about 2688 hours of clear time I watched anime)

Watching 13

Completed 340

On Hold 0

Dropped 0

Plan to Watch 407

Total Entries 760

So I encourage you to ask questions.

Favs of mine:

Full Metal Panic!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Clannad

Spice and Wolf

Fairy Tail

Full metal panic is AWESOME but not anymore in my opinion that is

Aquarion EVOL

Eureka Seven AO

Jormungand

Zetman

Fairy Tail

Hunter X Hunter (2012)

Space Brothers

Upotte!

Gundam AGE

Also the Cartoon shows:

plus i really cant belieave u watch that what is it with My little Pony - Friendship is Magic i find those brony jokes and everyone has an avatar as them :smiley: i swear one day im gona turn to the point where i have to watch it :angry:

i know ppl call em anime i still call em cartoons and almost all of them that have been coming out are trash…

i enjoyed 1 i think it was called gundam wing

i know ppl call em anime i still call em cartoons and almost all of them that have been coming out are trash…

i enjoyed 1 i think it was called gundam wing

just started watching that along with watching the rest of One piece and going back to my childhood started watching Super Robot monkey team hyper force go also

cartoons and anime are well diffrent animes are much cleaner looking cartoons are drawing done on either paper or computer anime is like that but also animation meaning anime is a use of drawings that are well detailed and some animated i think :confused:

just started watching that along with watching the rest of One piece and going back to my childhood started watching Super Robot monkey team hyper force go also

cartoons and anime are well diffrent animes are much cleaner looking cartoons are drawing done on either paper or computer anime is like that but also animation meaning anime is a use of drawings that are well detailed and some animated i think :confused:

all i know is that there r different kinds of cartoons japaneses and english and its obvious the japanese ones look better but i still call em cartoons

no ur still not seeing the point japanese and english cartoons are the same it goes the same with english ones as well what u think english ppl cant make anime :smiley: cartoons are low quality compared to anime anime is much different to cartoons

no ur still not seeing the point japanese and english cartoons are the same it goes the same with english ones as well what u think english ppl cant make anime :smiley: cartoons are low quality compared to anime anime is much different to cartoons

fine lets just call it “high quality cartoons”

about 2 or 3 years since i updated this

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tokyo

but should give an idea, stopped a little after that, i am more into manga right now and currently only watch Jormungand

fine lets just call it “high quality cartoons”

:smiley: xD i cant agree on that :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: xD i cant agree on that :stuck_out_tongue:

better not make me come up with a new name for cartoon your gonna facepalm ahaha

Man too many to name

My top favorite animes of them all would be

1. Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

2. Highschool of the Dead

3. The Tower of Druaga

These shows are rivaled by none. lol.

Some other good animes that I can name off that bat though…

Dance in the Vampire bund

Rosario Vampire

Highschool DxD

Vandread

Speed Grapher

Sacred Blacksmith (kinda rushed though, one of those 12 episode shows where sometimes you won’t really be able to understand everything)

Cat Planet Cuties - Story line? Not so much, but is good ecchi

Line Barrels of Iron

Oreimo

The world Only God knows

Sekirei (so good I watched it twice)

Hagani (seriously funny.)

Man the list could go on, ive watched hundreds, if not thousands of hours of anime. The funny thing is I can’t remember names of the protagonists for xxxx!

Man too many to name

My top favorite animes of them all would be

1. Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

2. Highschool of the Dead

3. The Tower of Druaga

These shows are rivaled by none. lol.

Some other good animes that I can name off that bat though…

Dance in the Vampire bund

Rosario Vampire

Highschool DxD

Vandread

Speed Grapher

Sacred Blacksmith (kinda rushed though, one of those 12 episode shows where sometimes you won’t really be able to understand everything)

Cat Planet Cuties - Story line? Not so much, but is good ecchi

Line Barrels of Iron

Oreimo

The world Only God knows

Sekirei (so good I watched it twice)

Hagani (seriously funny.)

Man the list could go on, ive watched hundreds, if not thousands of hours of anime. The funny thing is I can’t remember names of the protagonists for xxxx!

HSOTD i found not very intresting at all when i started watching it

but Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann is quite gd

i just recently started watching One Peice , Beyblade [not watched it in ages] , Oban Star Racer Sandstorm and - get Ed

Get Ed and beyblade i watched when i was a little chap and watching it takes me well back to the old days :'D man those where the gd old days

i think i will watch the whole ghost in the shell movies and series its been so long i cant remember it

lol

Death not was the better anime i watch.