Ancient ships

I think it would be super cool to see some modern warplanes introduced in to Star Conflict for use as “Easter-egg” ships that you can’t find in ship trees and can only fly once you have found them in loot etc. I’d absolutely love to see something like an F-22 or A-10C usable in the game with original armaments and no shield etc. And with jets replaced with spacey-engines. That would be amazing.

I’d love to see something like a calliope introduced as well but tanks really don’t have a place in Star Conflict yet.

Maybe in the same light you could send a few ships from Star Conflict over to Warthunder like a Hercules and other more classical looking ships.

It would be much more useful and productive to just make only bug reports instead of suggestions. No one from developers reads them anyway.

Also, a suggestion must be posted under the Suggestion section.

36 minutes ago, Koromac said:

It would be much more useful and productive to just make only bug reports instead of suggestions. No one from developers reads them anyway.

Also, a suggestion must be posted under the Suggestion section.

When they open the suggestions section I will start to post there again. Until then the duscussions section will have to do.

27 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

When they open the suggestions section I will start to post there again. Until then the duscussions section will have to do.

You’re violating the Forum rules if you post elsewhere! In any case, even if you would post there, it’s very likely that none of them will get reviewed. You’re just wasting your time!

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

You’re violating the Forum rules if you post elsewhere! In any case, even if you would post there, it’s very likely that none of them will get reviewed. You’re just wasting your time!

Nowadays it’s less about whether or not I’m wasting my time, but how I’m wasting my time. XD

17 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Nowadays it’s less about whether or not I’m wasting my time, but how I’m wasting my time. XD

As you wish, but it would be way more productive of you to just make bug reports. After all, that’s how you can at least contribute to do something that they occasionally work on.