Anaconda-M

I’ll chime in my build very soon. It’s not listed on your guide :slight_smile:

ALL T2 ships are bad.

Unless you are flying the Crusader Q

Shark is also pretty awesome

Great builds, Rakza.  What is your opinion on the positron cannons?  I honestly cannot use them worth a damn, or perhaps I’m doing something wrong?

Great builds, Rakza.  What is your opinion on the positron cannons?  I honestly cannot use them worth a damn, or perhaps I’m doing something wrong?

The Positrons, in PvP, if used correctly, is still one of the best Guard weapons in the game.

How do you know what shield to have up? How can you tell what damage you’re receiving? 

How do you know what shield to have up? How can you tell what damage you’re receiving?

when u take damage the HUD may flash red,yellow,or blue switch you shield to the the color that you see, also, if u can see the enemy shooting at u look at the color of the weapon to tell which dmg type it is. I suggest you take the time to look at each weapon and see what damage type they are

when u take damage the HUD may flash red,yellow,or blue switch you shield to the the color that you see, also, if u can see the enemy shooting at u look at the color of the weapon to tell which dmg type it is. I suggest you take the time to look at each weapon and see what damage type they are

or just enable damage scroll

or just enable damage scroll

yep i have that, i was going to mention it but i forgot :slight_smile:

Which build is best for random pvp, and random pve? I’m trying to love my Anaconda-M, but after so much time in my Engineering ships, it’s hard to switch. 

Which build is best for random pvp, and random pve? I’m trying to love my Anaconda-M, but after so much time in my Engineering ships, it’s hard to switch.

wait wait wait… U have t3 but u still dont know what type of damage you are reciving?