An Announcement from Ellydium Corporation

==========================An Announcement from Ellydium Corporation==========================

Ellydium Corporation acknowledges that it has received criticism for the devastation its products are capable of on the battlefield. In respnse, we have decided to shift our efforts towards creating a different kind of Alien technology. Starting today, pilots with a license get early access to Ellydium’s new line of erotic alien toys. Choose from products such as the Crystallid Cream, the Bouncy Biomorph, the Bigh’Dik, and more! Leading Ellydium scientist Conrad Dimeni would also like to remind all pilots that intercourse with the upcoming frigate “Waz’got” is now not only safe, but encouraged, as the ship has received numerous onboard facilities for pleasuring the captain and crew. But don’t worry, pilots, we haven’t forgotten about our older models. The agile Tai’kin will be receiving an upgrade that allows it to transfer warp energy directly into the pilot’s genitals. Likewise, the powerful Thar’ga will be receiving a special module that enables the pilot to experience intense Crystallid orgams that are exponentially more powerful than their human counterparts. Dimeni himself is temporarily unavailable for further comment, as he is personally performing extensive tests of the Waz’got’s capabilities. If the Waz’got proves itself both on the battlefield and in the bedroom, its technology will be upscaled and implemented in future projects, such as our command ship, designed to simultaneously provide protection and unprecedented levels of pleasure to its pilot. Ellydium Corporation is excited for what the future of Alien technology holds, and we look forward to designing, testing, and sharing new products with pilots all across the galaxy.

53 minutes ago, ShadowOfNone said:

Bigh’Dik

Made my day xD

tumblr_n47cpcmXvo1s02ff6o1_1280.jpg

6 hours ago, ShadowOfNone said:

Dimeni himself is temporarily unavailable for further comment, as he is personally performing extensive tests of the Waz’got’s capabilities.

![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

14428782455478.gif?w=300

Don’t give um any ideas  …  they will start charging monocrystals per hour for “special time” with the new pleasure ships .

Wat did I just read ![:mellow:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/mellow.gif “:mellow:”)

6 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Wat did I just read ![:mellow:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/mellow.gif “:mellow:”)

An Announcement from Ellydium Corporation, obviously.

22 hours ago, ShadowOfNone said:

Crystallid Cream, the Bouncy Biomorph, the Bigh’Dik

I should ban you for leaking this.

20 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

I should ban you for leaking this.

I can assure you that Ellydium products are highly durable. A leak can only occur during extreme use. Have a good day.

Just now, ShadowOfNone said:

I can assure you that Ellydium products are highly durable. A leak can only occur during extreme use . Have a good day.

c0cf7326a6cf3dad15a98ed2c1559ba9cf57d88c

I think you should ban him

to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__g

8 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I think you should ban him

to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__g

no u

How about an elusive lover the Taikin? He does not get tired of jumping back and forth.

On 2017-06-25 at 0:26 AM, Milfeulle said:

c0cf7326a6cf3dad15a98ed2c1559ba9cf57d88c

lol, where do you get these images? Weeb

16 minutes ago, evo888 said:

lol, where do you get these images?

the internet

4 hours ago, evo888 said:

from infamous hacker 4chan

1498473566399.png

14 hours ago, evo888 said:

pleb.png.1038b9a0e4ee3c00cb8ac7a7b07e73de.png

On 6/25/2017 at 11:25 PM, inyazserg said:

How about an elusive lover the Taikin? He does not get tired of jumping back and forth.

d52076909216b7fc2ac71058ac7dfc45.png.8a182637d6a51179a65414e2185f0cc0.png