[Amplifying Shields] Phoenix <--> Archelon

[Amplifying Shields] Phoenix <–> Archelon

Scenario: Archelon takes damage to shield and Phoenix uses [Amplifying Shields] on the Archelon and while the [Amplifying Shields] is affecting the Archelon then uses torp to heal the damage done to the shields.
Does not work at all. Instead you damage all of the [Amplifying Shields] away and does not heal ANY of your shields.

Bad thing to happen if this happens cause now you wasted a torp with NOT full shields and waiting for it to refresh so you can heal yourself if you aren’t already dead by this point.

Koromac helped me to confirm this so if you need better info ask him I guess. I’m just the guy that it happened to da mmit lol

[2017.06.08 12.45.04.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14491)

What

but is this somthing that someone will try to acomplish in middle of a battle ? ^^’…

Uhm yes, i just did it in the middle of a battle which is exaclty how i found out about it. O.o

Also what is hard to understand and i will rewrite it?

9 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Uhm yes, i just did it in the middle of a battle which is exaclty how i found out about it. O.o

Do you realize this is not a bug section of the forum?

Hmmm, thats weird, i could have swarn i did. Guess if they see it to be a big deal they can move it.

19 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Hmmm, thats weird, i could have swarn i did. Guess if they see it to be a big deal they can move it.

It is a miscellaneous section, they will NOT see it.

50 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Lol gg then  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

6 hours ago, Elusif said:

What

Radiation Converter on Archel convert all incoming EM damage to shields. So facetorping heal you completely. In this case Phoenix shield link should heal Phoenix as well, but it doesnt.

The radiation converter only works on the archelons main shielding, not on the Phoenix’ amplifying shield, since the amplifying shield is on top of the shield and therefore takes the damage.

Moved to bug section.

This thread sure is “Buggin” me! 

6 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Radiation Converter on Archel convert all incoming EM damage to shields. So facetorping heal you completely. In this case Phoenix shield link should heal Phoenix as well, but it doesnt.

That’s not at all what I’m saying but honestly I agree with what you wrote here.

6 hours ago, Scar6 said:

The radiation converter only works on the archelons main shielding, not on the Phoenix’ amplifying shield, since the amplifying shield is on top of the shield and therefore takes the damage.

Yes, there is that, but when badly timed then it can be a quick death and should not be the case. If this was the intention then I can live with that but that is bs. Also where did you read that at? Makes sense sure but I want facts.