ammo that gives synergy bonus?

I noticed there is premium ammo that gives u a bonus synergy for assist/kills. is this a one time buy and use or do u have to constantly re-buy the premium ammo?

Make an educated guess…

Oh well, forget it. It’s like standard ammo, you need to buy it each game.

all ammo, including the premium ammo is listed as “for one battle” and that is how long it lasts.  So yes you need to rebuy it each time.  Be carefull that autoreload is not on if you dont want it to auto rebuy such ammo (and thus auto spend standards).

fsukDyz.gif

right thanks for the heads up… mmmmm

fsukDyz.gif

Reminds me of when i used to play paintball lol…I’d easily go through a case of paint in a few hours…just shooting my paycheck away.   At $60 a case, that gets expensive quick.   Word to the wise…if you wanna save money don’t get a paintball marker that shoots 25 balls/sec!

Reminds me of when i used to play paintball lol…I’d easily go through a case of paint in a few hours…just shooting my paycheck away.   At $60 a case, that gets expensive quick.   Word to the wise…if you wanna save money don’t get a paintball marker that shoots 25 balls/sec!

What i do, I go to my paint-ball maniac friend, grab his sniper rifle and than just play with randoms - 1 shot 1 kill having 3x range of rental weapons :))

And that is what Pay2Win means :))))

I used to love scaring all the rental players when i went up to go chrono my gun before we started playing lol.    You know…“oops did i forget to turn ramping off?”   

Me and some friends used to play speedball tournaments so we were all pretty well equipped.   Definitely not a cheap hobby though and soooo P2W :smiley:

The premium ammo synergy boost is actually not that expensive.  Compare it to synergy transfer and it’s a bargain.

It’s still a waste of GS.  You’d be much better served buying a license.

The ammo’s still better than a booster.