Alt-tabbing out of the game kills the sound of my PC

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | . |
| What you expected to see | . |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | . |
| Problem details | .(Sorry for the messy report, first time doing one…) |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | .[Stuff you said you need.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=o_1fq8pkemb4b4pge6ba1crl871s)[Stuff you said you need.zipStuff you said you need.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21676&key=2fba0a037e8f06310bd9843956e52f38) |

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | If I alt-tab out of the game at any point, the sound-settings of my entire PC get kileld, and I can not hear anything untill I restart the PC |
| What you expected to see | To hear… anything? I am unsure on what to put here |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Game running while I’m in a discord call and I alt+tab out |
| Problem details | I can not hear my friends on Discord, youtube just gives me an error message saying I have to restart my PC because the sound can not work, I can’t hear the game, my microphone turns off, and I have to restart my PC for anything to work
After this happens, I have to reinstall the game, or whenever I start it, all sound just dies
I am in desperate need of help on how to solve this, as I LOVE the game, but even re-downloading only solves this untill I alt-tab out again… |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | Started Yesterday(2022.01.24), at around 18:00 (I live in Hungary[CT+1]) |

[game.net.loggame.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=o_1fq8p6e9fqbv1b8tusn6e613kkh)

screenshot-220125-150854.jpg.cbaf214f3aa084f86336b9129c94963d.jpg

From your dxdiag

DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 1) & Direct3D (stage 1). Re-running DxDiag with “dontskip” command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

Most probably the reason of your problems in your PC.