ALT+F4 doesn't work anymore!

Bug report:

ALT+F4 to exit an application does not work anymore.

ALT+F4 should immediately exit the game, when used.

There is no other way, must to pull out the internet cable!  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

43 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

There is no other way, must to pull out the internet cable!  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

You mean, unplug it? If I would be to pull it out, well, that could be disastrous! I am a strong man.

Oh, yes! Unplug.

It never worked for me anyways XD…

Task manager always works. My fastest way out of the game is

Ctrl+Shift+Esc then Win+D of I need to change something. Otherwise I think it’s the same as first  then Win+X or something. I forget which one closes apps.

36 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Task manager always works. My fastest way out of the game is

Ctrl+Shift+Esc then Win+D of I need to change something. Otherwise I think it’s the same as first  then Win+X or something. I forget which one closes apps.

Alt F4 is fastest way, but they disabled it ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

Lol, if this is to stop people from ragequitting to go play another better game then its not the way to do it. First they should think about properly balancing alien ships. After that they can do useless UI modifications like removing “leave battle” button and removing alt f4 if they feel like it… 

Alt Tab  right click close. Why get rid of basic windows functions?