all ships are enemy in open space

good evening, although my karma is positive all the ships in the open space on any map are enemies and they shoot me. How can I solve?

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | good evening, although my karma is positive all the ships in the open space on any map are enemies and they shoot me. How can I solve? |
| What you expected to see | corporation friendly ships |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | always |
| Problem details | in all map in open space |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

9 hours ago, TREX_PKAM said:

good evening, although my karma is positive all the ships in the open space on any map are enemies and they shoot me. How can I solve?

Please read this 

10 hours ago, TREX_PKAM said:

This is likely due to your  Faction Reputation. You can check your current reputation with each faction by checking the " Faction Clash" leaderboard.

Spoiler

2vgQBIb.jpg

In order to increase your reputation with the main factions, you need to kill " Enclave" enemies. You can find them in ‘Artuga’ sectors and sectors that are either contested or controlled by the Enclave. You can tell if a sector is contested/controlled by the small silver skull on a sector’s icon on the map.

Spoiler

SAG2BdP.jpg

If for some reason you want to increase your reputation with the ‘Enclave’ then all you need to do is kill Station Guards/Police.

also if all guard  in all faction are red for you, you should see all pirates in enclave blue for you. KIll 1 cargo from this and you could bring down your reputation with . and kill all pirates.  and if you can’t kill them with you favorite weapon bc they are blue, change weapon. (tested and approved:)