Aliens are over powered?

i was flying around in the jericho space just trying to do my daily assignments whilst undocked from the station and i kept getting killed by a predator alien ship (the one with the mini alien ships that spawn from it and i am flying around in a T4 guard ship) and i got killed by the same one twice before i killed it my self and when i was NO where near it it spotted me across the map which is complete and utter bull please nerf them or removed them because its getting beyond a joke

fly faster

There is a probably a patch tomorrow.  I.N.N. was published today, and it made a mention of certain biomorphs having a big scanner range:

9. Cybers sold with giblets.

This week mercenaries made the discovery. It turns biomorphs learn about the world through subspace signals. This conclusion because some aliens managed to detect ships pilots on boggling distances. But the troubles were not over. On the cyber ships were found better samples of this technique manages to detect even hidden enemies.

Experts believe that this is the Cybers created similar tracking devices and equip them biomorphs. Now we can say with certainty that these ironheads completely gone over to the aliens, and subject to immediate and total destruction.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/26649-inn-ii-46200401/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26649-inn-ii-46200401/)

You have to fight aliens tactically. You cannot fight a group at once…unless you’re very good. The best way to fight them is using guerilla tactics.

You have to fight aliens tactically. You cannot fight a group at once…unless you’re very good. The best way to fight them is using guerilla tactics.

no its just the one alien ship that is too strong, i can deal with the other ships in groups its just that ship

no its just the one alien ship that is too strong, i can deal with the other ships in groups its just that ship

I have a solution.

6a2.jpg

Seriously though, biomorphs are tough. They will kill you, and they will kill you a lot.

Aliens were overpowered by it is fixed now. We are constantly adjusting stats, so please, don’t worry - be happy ! :slight_smile:

Aliens were overpowered by it is fixed now. We are constantly adjusting stats, so please, don’t worry - be happy ! :slight_smile:

thank you :smiley: