Alien Wormholes not working

I was in Ontregos Drift with aliens, and when they started going away, I beat them to their Wormhole but I couldn’t interact with it. Is this a bug, or just not implemented yet?

I doubt it’s a bug, only wormwhole that works is the one on the Unknown Sector.

Not a bug. The only way you can get into Unknown Sector is by one of the assignments or a random chance when you warp through a normal gate. The wormhole you tried to go through was basically a way to get rid of the aliens without having them disappear randomly.

Not a bug. The only way you can get into Unknown Sector is by one of the assignments or a random chance when you warp through a normal gate.

*so far* We don’t know if that will always be th only way. The devs have a whole lot planned.

*so far* We don’t know if that will always be th only way. The devs have a whole lot planned.

Maybe *if* you loot the secret Hunter frigate blueprint and find the rare components necessary to craft it you’ll be able to open a wormhole to the Unknown Sector with your special module. :smiley: SCNR

lol special module is to have aliens fight on your side and destroy the other team.

Maybe *if* you loot the secret Hunter frigate blueprint and find the rare components necessary to craft it you’ll be able to open a wormhole to the Unknown Sector with your special module. :smiley: SCNR

*dies*

Are you shitting me?

Are you shitting me?

Would you really want to know?

Would you really want to know?

If it’s a matter of Hunter/no Hunter, then yes.

So yes, I was shitting you. But if they’d ever implement that ship for players that’s the way they should do it.

So yes, I was shitting you. But if they’d ever implement that ship for players that’s the way they should do it.

So that the users are über familiar with the ship and know how to kill them in mass quantities?

I know a Styx inside and out. I can’t massively destroy them…

So that the users are über familiar with the ship and know how to kill them in mass quantities?

No, so only someone as crazy as you would put in the effort of trying to farm that thing. :wink:

Do aliens make it a habit to leave these things open?  

Bj1vm8Y.jpg

fMTPIWB.png

I know a Styx inside and out. I can’t massively destroy them…

Because we know the Styx inside and out, that’s why we can’t massively destroy them. Whatever that means.

Do aliens make it a habit to leave these things open?

Bj1vm8Y.jpg

fMTPIWB.png

If you kill them before they reach them, they will stay open for about a minute.

Because we know the Styx inside and out, that’s why we can’t massively destroy them. Whatever that means.

*Destroy them in massive quantities*

I ment just because you know a ship well doesn’t mean that you are able to destroy it fairly easily.

I believe my statement made sense or maybe you just read it wrong.

I ment just because you know a ship well doesn’t mean that you are able to destroy it fairly easily.

I believe my statement made sense or maybe you just read it wrong.

But if you know it well enough, you will know it’s limits and be able to hit it harder.