Alien OS Raid music plays over Destroyer / Defiler Raid music

I will capture a video and provide logs of this today.

Thanks

Videos didn’t capture sound.

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10035)

Is it the same as [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28463-destroyer-and-defiler-music-still-plays-after-the-match-is-over-in-hangar/)?

No. What I am addressing is during the battle where both cues happen at the same time, but what Koromac is addressing is that the cue for the music doesn’t stop once the battle has finished.

Has this been addressed yet? I played yesterday and I still have two sets of music. The Alien Open Space raid shouldn’t be playing!

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Skula1975, it seems that this issue is identical.

Already existing bug ID: 0056698 (please, check it)

or click here:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28463-destroyer-and-defiler-music-still-plays-after-the-match-is-over-in-hangar/?p=337946](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28463-destroyer-and-defiler-music-still-plays-after-the-match-is-over-in-hangar/?p=337946)

Ha, there aren’t logs at both topics…

I can’t help in this case

Ha, there aren’t logs at both topics…

I can’t help in this case

Shotan or me will provide the logs, when the Destroyer mission will be available.

Both topics are the same (same problem), according to Shotan.