Alien loot bug in Alien space

In Alien space, one of the few alien loots that can be found, in not accessable.

You can find the loot with Spacial Scanner, but when you approach said loot, it seems to be behind an invisable wall and is not collectable.

As you can see below, my weapons fire disappears into the formation before me, when it should just hit the surface where the four beams align.

21mw936.jpg

Good, I know about this bug and I wanted to create a new thread about it.

Also, Barter Zone mysterious containers is bugged. I got it only 1 out of 10 times.

It spawns inside a rock, so you can’t claim it.

yep… can we have option to blow up such places?

Where is Gekaler?

I summon you!

abracadabra…

I also encountered this bug.

Same place, same glitch with the lasers entering the formation. From what I could see, the hitbox for the rock formation is wrong. The hitbox extends out from the rock covering the alien wreckage. 

tCa46dY.jpg

This section is only for bug reports.

No discussions!

How to report bugs:

Topic title:

Use a topic title which explains the bug with a few words.

(Good: Game crashes when using module “Plasma Arc”. Bad: bug please fix.)

Topic content:

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.

2. Why do you think this is a bug.

3. How often does this bug occur.

4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.

5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)

6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.

7. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)

8. Log files + Exceptions

(Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all!)

(Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)

(Exceptions can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions

(Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar!)

(In case of game freezes or crashes, you should launch the game in window mode to have acess to your system)

• In case of Graphical bugs with objects : add the camera position by pressing F12 twice.
  • In case of Graphical bugs with objects : add the camera position by pressing F12 twice.

This is not a graphical bug. This is lootable wreck, found with the Spatial Scanner that CANNOT be looted. Not to mention it is hidden behind an invisible wall that your guns can go through.

Where is Gekaler?

I summon you!

abracadabra…

This is the Bug Report Section not the Suggestion Section.

I’ll forward this.

It is not a graphical bug, it is an unobtainable, yet findable loot, that is stuck behind an invisible barrier.

Alien space is not that cluttered, the spot can be seen quite clearly if you look at the minimap in my screenshot.

Methinks you have baguette crumbs in your eyes…

So, even with SScanner you can not get the loot, let alone the non-scanner one to find it inside the wall. 
I hope this will be fixed really soon. Thanks for forwarding !

There are more spots like this, I am afraid.

At least 1 more mysterious container in Unknown Space, that can spawn on a location, which is pretty much unobtainable, but still detectable. Same with alien ship debris.

Same goes for Barter Zone on the right, next to a big rock.

Also, sometimes you cannot scan and pick lost cargo or fuell cells, especially near the pirate station or derelict ships.

I’ll try to provide more details.

Managed to find this container without a Spatial Scanner thanks to the screenshots. It is most certainly a glitch, and cannot be picked up.

Also, did anyone else notice that these “mysterious containers” are the exact same shape as that large alien debris strapped down in the Jericho hangar? Coincidence?

Managed to find this container without a Spatial Scanner thanks to the screenshots. It is most certainly a glitch, and cannot be picked up.

Also, did anyone else notice that these “mysterious containers” are the exact same shape as that large alien debris strapped down in the Jericho hangar? Coincidence?

It is in Alien space, where Hunters patrol around in 3’s.

The loot is the same shape, as the loot you get in normal space when you kill a Hunter. (Not when you kill a normal alien.)