alien frigate face-off

so once object NY18 comes out i am planning to run some custom games, one team of 3 R5 Waz’Gots vs. one team of 3 R5 NY18s, the rules will be as follows:

-waz’got players can use their nodes, however their ship’s ranks MAY NOT exceed 5,

-all items are allowed, if you have a piece of equipment available such as proximity mortar (is proximity mortar available to R5 ships?) then you are allowed to use it, no exceptions

these are the base rules, i will be talking in the main chat on the 28th of December at 7pm eastern standard time, my username is johnprinos, pm me and i will invite you to a custom game, first come first serve.

p.s. if the lobby is full feel free to start your own lobby and invite some players

comment!

screenshot-171222-202042.jpg.7f8a785785c7b33fac4695e778430041.jpg

Well… obviously the NY18 is gonna be the winner since it’s a guard vs engi :confused:

6 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Well… obviously the NY18 is gonna be the winner since it’s a guard vs engi :confused:

are you sure? 3 waz’gots have some ridiculous healing potential, and seeing as waz’got has a WAAAY wider variety of items to use i’d say it’s pretty even

i am on ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

when is eastern standard in GMT/UTC?

P.S. Proxim. Mortar is a Guard weapon

19 hours ago, avarshina said:

i am on ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

when is eastern standard in GMT/UTC?

P.S. Proxim. Mortar is a Guard weapon

according to google, eastern standard time is 5 hours behind greenwich mean time during the winter, so it will be midnight on your end

P.S. i know, now that i look back on the wording though i see how it could be mistaken,

19:00 EST – Eastern Standard Time:

+6 hours  CET (Central European Time) during winter = 01:00 CET

+8 h Moscow Time during winter = 03:00 MSK

if I am not wrong.

well… crap. due to personal matters I’m not going to be available on thursday, really sorry, so please everyone go on without me

9 hours ago, evo888 said:

well… crap. due to personal matters I’m not going to be available on thursday, really sorry, so please everyone go on without me

that’s no problem because the final 10th part will come out friday- isn’t it?

as of monday 25th december I got 6/10 NY18 sectors so far.

53 minutes ago, avarshina said:

that’s no problem because the final 10th part will come out friday- isn’t it?

as of monday 25th december I got 6/10 NY18 sectors so far.

on my end it comes out at 7pm, time zone difference and all

The “Remnant” Guard probably will win, but a R15 battle could be interesting.

45 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

a R15 battle could be interesting.

yeah, i was planning to try and find some players for that later,  the problem is how hard it is to level up waz’got, and we don’t even know how NY18 levels up yet