Alien Coating

there are possibilities to receive it again? I have a friend who was registered in april 2015 and has, but he do not know how received… :003j:

65MwHpn.png

Yeah it was a unique color scheme avaiable in a bundle about 1 year ago… Or even more.

These bundles gave you a T3 Mk3 Premium Weapon, some other things and that scheme, it was a unique things and from what I heard it will not be avaiable anymore. But maybe there is a small chance that it might come back one day…

Although I find it weird that your friend has it, I could bet that was before April 2015.

Only if you had account registered during beta stage you could get that scheme.

Only if you had account registered during beta stage you could get that scheme.

Yeah, I have it and it looks so good. :slight_smile:

There will be more unique stuff like that. The main thing is to get them in time  :001j:

I was around during the beta in April 2015. I even registered for the OBT during that time and didn’t receive the skin because insert some weird reason here. I’m still waiting for some form of idea as to why I didn’t and why it wasn’t apparent,m and also waiting to be given the actual skin…

You had to buy the scheme, it was not handed out for free.

Yeah it was a unique color scheme avaiable in a bundle about 1 year ago… Or even more.

These bundles gave you a T3 Mk3 Premium Weapon, some other things and that scheme, it was a unique things and from what I heard it will not be avaiable anymore. But maybe there is a small chance that it might come back one day…

Although I find it weird that your friend has it, I could bet that was before April 2015.

http://prnt.sc/b5638m

He has. I saw…

There will be more unique stuff like that. The main thing is to get them in time  :001j:

like that one star pajamas on birthday of star conflict? Or even green scheme (personally found it very *UGH*)? =’(

one star pajamas

Ahaha, nice one!

I really want that alien paint. :frowning:

Yeah, I’ve requested this to come back a time or two.

There’s also this other one that has an oily texture or something, I don’t know, but it looks like all the cool designs aren’t around anymore…

xkq64h.png

But the prize!

I did not get it and I’m long in the game. Is there is a possibility of getting it when I call it in the support area?

post-256285-0-84795800-1464012667.jpg

I did not get it and I’m long in the game. Is there is a possibility of getting it when I call it in the support area?

Trust me, if that would be possible, then everyone would already know about this.

Is it possible? Yes. Will they do it? No.

Maybe we will do this again. But it’ll be time event, so you should pay attention  :001j:

thanks for the information. Now, even as do the new sensation I have GS and time to get that color.

thanks for the information. Now, even as do the new sensation I have GS and time to get that color.

Have at least 3300 GS ready to buy it.

3300 GS costs. Surprised me, I can win GS 200-420 in the month I do not 3.3k GS. It’s quite expensive item for the amount of GS.

3300 GS costs. Surprised me, I can win GS 200-420 in the month I do not 3.3k GS. It’s quite expensive item for the amount of GS.

Before it was included with a T3 Premium ship pack. I still have screenshots about this somewhere.

buy the ship Gs give me this color?

buying is much simpler than asking support for giving it to me.

3.3k Gs cost?