aimbot?

so I’ve come across this a few times and it looked suspicious. this time i was able to capture just one instance of this “instant tracking”. is this even possible? is this reflexes, aimbot, packet loss, the built in aim assist?

yes i know a 10 second video is not much evidence, but this pilot preformed this move every single time an enemy flew into the circle. (it took me a good minute to realize that i should record this)

This is the games Aim Assists.

28 minutes ago, T3CUBE said:

so I’ve come across this a few times and it looked suspicious. this time i was able to capture just one instance of this “instant tracking”. is this even possible? is this reflexes, aimbot, packet loss, the built in aim assist?

yes i know a 10 second video is not much evidence, but this pilot preformed this move every single time an enemy flew into the circle. (it took me a good minute to realize that i should record this)

Can you be more specific what exactly are we looking at?

Wait are you talking about your following the bot for a moment?

4 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Can you be more specific what exactly are we looking at?

Wait are you talking about your following the bot for a moment?

Yep he is talking about the tracking the Disintegrator does when smth flies close by.

so is this a bug then?

2 minutes ago, T3CUBE said:

so is this a bug then?

I wouldn’t say so. The Aim Assist part is working as it should. I’m not sure if it is intended that it is visible to the spectator. I’ll do a Bug Report and lets see what Skula has to say

Yeah it is Aim Assist, in Desintegrator mode camera is tied to the aim and, probably, when “focal point” changes drastically + aim assist tracking it result in such angle snap

Aim assist is very obvious when you engage ships with teleport abilities such as lrf or taikins. Your weapon will sometimes follow the enemy to its jump destination, resulting in you shooting somewhere where you werent remotely aiming at.