aim competition

Do this challenge and post mouse/setup

aimbooster.com >> challenge

accuracy, time endured, and targets hit all count

(no aimbot please)

It’s not neccessary to beat my score but you can try (tip: taikin wont save you here)

22.JPG.f4df02b0094b70f5888bdd7c067bf252.JPG

Logitech mx510, 500Hz, no acceleration (MarkC fix)

Flash ugh, I’m not going though that hasle to install that crap piece of Flash Player (and when I was on this site half a year ago I didn’t even manage to get close to such an result)

1 minute ago, John161 said:

Flash ugh, I’m not going though that hasle to install that crap piece of Flash Player (and when I was on this site half a year ago I didn’t even manage to get close to such an result)

a true FOSS purist ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Yeah It’s not important if you beat the score. It’s even hard for me to replicate again. Any score half of that is actually pretty good. It’s more interesting to challenge oneself

8 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

a true FOSS purist ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Not really I use Teamspeak, Steam, Star Conflict, etc. Flash just sucks and their shouldn’t be a reason nowadays to install it.

9 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

Yeah It’s not important if you beat the score. It’s even hard for me to replicate again. Any score half of that is actually pretty good. It’s more interesting to challenge oneself

I know why I prefer to configure like anything to be controllable by keyboard, because I sometimes need ages to hit a damn button(OK I’m exaggerating a little bit to much) with my mouse(and also my mouses glide whatever pads thingy are dissolve them self so I have to clean my desk daily so my mouse is at least somewhat precise)

2 hours ago, John161 said:

Flash just sucks and their shouldn’t be a reason nowadays to install it.

there is Aimbooster.com for one example

and btw check this insanity:

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

there is Aimbooster.com for one example

and btw check this insanity:

Hide contents

Wow, over 5 targets per seconds, that’s really impressive.

I may will go and install OSU again on my PC.

OSU?

wow i just found out what OSU is . Thanks ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

17 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

wow i just found out what OSU is . Thanks ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Did you learn how to google? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

11 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Did you learn how to google? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Yes I found it in Star Conflict

lel.jpg.9e1aed4124b32ff5c592bdbea16d4307.jpg