After the last update "missing executable" error

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | After the last update I’ve had the error “missing executable”. |
| What you expected to see | I expected to play the game |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Every time I try to run the game. |
| Problem details | The executable file is missing even after verification integrity of the game. I’ve tried uninstall and reinstall the game but with the same result. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

21:50

26835618_ScreenShot2020-02-13at21_51_33.png.05e8b88159056b9ff00dfa6dd37e77db.png

In steam right-click the game, go to settings/preferences/whatever and look for a button that says “verify integrity of game files” under “local files”.

Click that and it should fix any issues like this.

Edit: I just saw that you already did this.

This may be tied to another issue that is currently affecting mac users. Keep your game updated, because there may be a hot-fix coming soon.

https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/65096-srochno-posle-obnovleniya-na-macos-propal-vypolnyaemyi-fail/&do=findComment&comment=1396268

> Translation:

> Hello. Yes, unfortunately, MacOS support has been temporarily suspended for technical reasons.

> Presumably until the next update. The problem is already being solved.

I’ve missed the event because of that sadden error and I want to get the compensation for that!

2 hours ago, denis3312 said:

I’ve missed the event because of that sadden error and I want to get the compensation for that!

Which did you miss, the current ones are all until the 20th Feb.

We know, fixed already