addressing RNG tables from wolfhound/granite crates

SO… I’m surprised I’ve not seen anyone bring it up yet, but, why is it that there is still RNG involved in these particular crates when we have to spend iridium that can ONLY be earned by playing the game to even open them, and when we are ready to open them, there is nothing to stop the game from giving us something we ALREADY HAVE GOTTEN numerous times?! I feel this is a major issue that could cause pilots to rage and potentially leave the game if the rarity of certain blueprints (Wolfhound Hull Plate for instance) is so low that pilots, like myself will see the processing chip, or the cabin blue print drop from the crate… 4+ times before they see one of the other possibilities. Not to mention the fact that the chances of getting granite parts feels to be way easier considering the 3 of the first 5 crates i opened myself gave me all the granite BPs. Given that we as pilots are spending currency that can only be earned as far as i can tell or remember 2 different ways (daily victories and dreadnought battles) and even with said ways, the chances of getting a high enough amount of iridium to total up to what you need to open the crate once a day is slim to yeah right keep dreaming; why isn’t there a system in place that could effectively have the action of checking our accounts as we open the crates to see what we already have and give us something that we dont? I know this is coming off as a rant, but i feel it is an issue. I myself have spent the past… im going to say week or so doing everything i can to earn iridium, only to not get the one last BP i need to build the wolfhound. So for 7 straight days, I’ve gotten everything (mostly wolfhound processing chip BP that i now have 4 of as of tonight) BUT the one LAST component i need to build both ships. So my question is simply why are the chances of getting each item from this crate so different? all the parts go to the same 2 ships, so why aren’t they at LEAST the same drop chance? Or better still, why is there not a system in place like alot of other games have that can see what you already have and give you something you dont?

dear devs, make those blueprints tradable please, I’m sitting on at least one of each

Praise the RNGod

17 hours ago, rangervet62 said:

SO… I’m surprised I’ve not seen anyone bring it up yet, but, why is it that there is still RNG involved in these particular crates when we have to spend iridium that can ONLY be earned by playing the game to even open them, and when we are ready to open them, there is nothing to stop the game from giving us something we ALREADY HAVE GOTTEN numerous times?! I feel this is a major issue that could cause pilots to rage and potentially leave the game if the rarity of certain blueprints (Wolfhound Hull Plate for instance) is so low that pilots, like myself will see the processing chip, or the cabin blue print drop from the crate… 4+ times before they see one of the other possibilities. Not to mention the fact that the chances of getting granite parts feels to be way easier considering the 3 of the first 5 crates i opened myself gave me all the granite BPs. Given that we as pilots are spending currency that can only be earned as far as i can tell or remember 2 different ways (daily victories and dreadnought battles) and even with said ways, the chances of getting a high enough amount of iridium to total up to what you need to open the crate once a day is slim to yeah right keep dreaming; why isn’t there a system in place that could effectively have the action of checking our accounts as we open the crates to see what we already have and give us something that we dont? I know this is coming off as a rant, but i feel it is an issue. I myself have spent the past… im going to say week or so doing everything i can to earn iridium, only to not get the one last BP i need to build the wolfhound. So for 7 straight days, I’ve gotten everything (mostly wolfhound processing chip BP that i now have 4 of as of tonight) BUT the one LAST component i need to build both ships. So my question is simply why are the chances of getting each item from this crate so different? all the parts go to the same 2 ships, so why aren’t they at LEAST the same drop chance? Or better still, why is there not a system in place like alot of other games have that can see what you already have and give you something you dont?

I’d be willing to spend twice, maybe TRIPLE the iridium if it would let me actually choose what item i get.

After 2 months of trying to find a Delta 4 Cache at a time when i’m online - which is a good 7 hours each DAY -  I still only have seen one, and lucky me, it was at a point in time i didnt have iridium.  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

Looking forwards to being able to obtain the BPs for the new ships, but i hope it’s not going to be how they have it set up currently.

On 13. 4. 2018 at 7:40 AM, rangervet62 said:

SO… I’m surprised I’ve not seen anyone bring it up yet, but, why is …

We can also get Iridium if we play league sine last update.

But yeah in general I agree with you.

I have just played 3x PvE and got same item three time. Sh it.

it’s like many things in this game.

if you don’t get it at release you get *** after.

look at the dart , you can build it , cool , but for all the unique module and weapon the only way to get them is trade .

14 hours ago, Comwp_ODG said:

After 2 months of trying to find a Delta 4 Cache at a time when i’m online - which is a good 7 hours each DAY -  I still only have seen one, and lucky me, it was at a point in time i didnt have iridium.  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

You can calculate the time of availability of the caches - they appear in succession.

On 13.4.2018 at 6:35 PM, SniperNoob117 said:

Praise the RNGod

No religion in SC please! There simply is no god involved in true randomness .period!