Additional Alien Crystals (2 or 4) cost too much (All Contracts Progress!!!)

If you change any docking stations, the contract will reset.

Here comes the problem, if you want to do more than a daily contact which gives alien crystals, you have to change station where you are docking. No matter how you get to that station, you will lose all progress of the previous contracts once you get there. 

Definitely, there should be a price for getting additional alien crystals. However, that price has already been paid (e.g. jumping fee or travel time between stations). Resetting all progress on contracts is way too much an additional cost to get those crystals and should be removed. Otherwise, we should not allowed to get any other alien crystal contacts once we have finished the first one of the day. 

From either point of view, this is quite a bug and needs to be fixed. 

It’s design not a bug…

You can always start with daily mono farm and then do pvp for contracts so you won’t lose anything.

If I don’t have that much time to complete a contract, everything will be gone. Before the 11.7 or 11.6 update, everything was fine. At that time I can accumulate my progress if I haven’t finished a contract within one single day, as well as getting 6 alien crystals per day. 

Besides, I usually only play one PVE per day. You can’t just punish a player who don’t play that much, right? 

200K to change of faction is a high cost, yeah. BUT, the reason they did it is to make invasion the primary way to change station; and paying is meant to be a shortcut.

I think the main reason of the high cost is because now everyone can pick the crystal daily when you switch hangars, and many of them gives you a lot of credits.

Anyway, 100k should be fair for everyone. 200k is too much for beginners.

I can afford a station change fee even if it is 300K. However, the point is, I can’t afford to lose all progress in my contracts if I don’t finish them in one day. That’s just cost me too much in exchange for 4 more alien crystals per day. 

I can afford a station change fee even if it is 300K. However, the point is, I can’t afford to lose all progress in my contracts if I don’t finish them in one day. That’s just cost me too much in exchange for 4 more alien crystals per day. 

Choices choices…

I have figured out a possible solution that devs can use to improve this effort. Instead of automatically sign up to the new contracts while docking to a new station, they could make it manually sign up by the choice of a player. Additionally, a player can only sign up and gain loyalty on contracts with that station’s side of conflict. A notice will pop up if a player tries to launch into PVP or Missions in a station where his/her signed contracts contradict with that station’s side of conflict. That notice should tell the player that he/she will not gain any loyalty due to the conflict between the contract provider of him/her and the station’s side of conflict of which he/she is docking at. That notice should also give three options for a player to choose: 1. Jump to the station matches the side of conflict of current contract, 2. Sing up the new contracts that current station provides (all progress will be removed from the previous contracts), 3. Go back. By choosing the first option, player will be linked to a fee choosing window which already exist in game. By choosing the second option, player will be singed up with the contracts that his/her docking station provides. 

This will make it more reasonable, and we will enjoy the game much more. 

Have to agree with this being an issue. You should not have to choose between Loyalty and Monocrystals!

Contract Faction should be distinct from Invasion Hangar. They should not be linked together. That solves the problem and allows people to get on with the game without having to choose between extending their Loyalty Grind or their Monocrystal Grind by six months.

Well, for me it just seems logic that missions a side of the conflict give you depend on where you’re docked.

Make contracts don’t reset if you change where you’re docked and it would just be perfect.

Separating contracts and stations seems like a good idea for me. Lately I don’t have the time to play several games a day and do my daily missions. The bed I sleep in doesn’t determine who I will kill/heal or what I will cap in the PvP arena so why would my parking space. There is already too much grind even with licence and spatial, no reason not to make it comfortable for the casual player.

Separating contracts and stations seems like a good idea for me. Lately I don’t have the time to play several games a day and do my daily missions. The bed I sleep in doesn’t determine who I will kill/heal or what I will cap in the PvP arena so why would my parking space. There is already too much grind even with licence and spatial, no reason not to make it comfortable for the casual player.

You are invasion maniac so why would you talk about PvP?

Working as intended. 

You are 1 beacon short of those 7 you need to capture for good amount of rep ?

Well, we will give you only bomb and team battle matches ! For 8 matches straight (time in which you would’ve almost completed all the contracts in the other faction).

You have 29/30 kills on the T4+ contract ? Wait 8+ min for T4 or T5 game ? Come again tomorrow.

But to be honest we should retain our progress.
Although, still honest, Lore wise (who cares about lore these days :S) You switch sides. You are actually joining “the other team”. Why would your previous employers (now your enemy) keep a record of your previous progress and reward you later ?

Working as intended. 

You are 1 beacon short of those 7 you need to capture for good amount of rep ?

Well, we will give you only bomb and team battle matches ! For 8 matches straight (time in which you would’ve almost completed all the contracts in the other faction).

You have 29/30 kills on the T4+ contract ? Wait 8+ min for T4 or T5 game ? Come again tomorrow.

But to be honest we should retain our progress.

Although, still honest, Lore wise (who cares about lore these days :S) You switch sides. You are actually joining “the other team”. Why would your previous employers (now your enemy) keep a record of your previous progress and reward you later ?

…Because giving employees higher pay and better bonuses incentivizes them to stay with the company? Capitalism, how does it work?