Achievement Rating: Top 100 (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss the summing up of [the results of Star Conflict Achievement Rating!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36077-achievement-rating-top-100/)

829d0031109d342bf1e2fb8d0203.jpg

interesting, I’m going to guess that this means the achievement system is being overhauled

Now - that competition is tough, man! The birthpangs of a new system can already be felt, I guess?

I looked up the list of Pilots > Acievements and from the top 100 atm I know about a dozend or so pilots, only, more ore less and there are really really tough ladies and gentlemen …

I guess there will be not much movement on the list in a week of time until the end of the achievement event: March 6th. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Maybe some at the threshold like Eugeneius (109) or Myrmidon (110) or SINaka (131) will level up until then, we will see ![:010:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/010.png “:010:”)

But off cause  I stay very curious until then!

500 GS? Give them here already.   ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

Also, give me a new title - Supreme Commander.

32 minutes ago, Koromac said:

That would have been such a noice title to have

38 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Big Bug Hunter?  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

58 minutes ago, avarshina said:

…SINaka (131) will level up until then…

No chance.

It seems we are finally closing in on the release of the OS rework. 

Yeah, I’ll pass on it, need at least 360 more points, its just 500 GS and a title, I never use titles! Unless its a custom one which says “Memelord” otherwise I will not accept anything.

Pay the ones who payed. Sounds about right.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Pay the ones who payed. Sounds about right.

Mzhelskii didn’t spend a cent on this game…

1 hour ago, niripas said:

not a cent? wow

4 minutes ago, niripas said:

Did he name himself after an AI, or did he get an AI named after him?

3 hours ago, Waxfruit said:

AI got named after him

5 hours ago, Waxfruit said:

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/34908-pioneer-of-star-conflict-achievements/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34908-pioneer-of-star-conflict-achievements/)

11 hours ago, niripas said:

Yeah, right… We both know that he spent some money.

8 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Yeah, right… We both know that he spent some money.

Nope, all GS he spent were from prizes - he was bragging about it for months ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I am always just outside the range for things like this. Sucks to be me.

![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Rewards are always good, even if I’m far far away from them.

![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

this stage of life achievments will bring 50,000 GS on the market for top100 players - not much, like 100 US$

they easily could’ve given out 1000 per top gun

it looks really interesting, I am most happy with the renovation of the achievement system
This is not the speed of the rocket, I do not know how much you can wait for items, rather quickly.
I’m used to another league, where it’s nice
Maybe there will be a time when we will have more frequent updates :slight_smile: Recently, this mode of running games has become very popular.
A good example is here Rocket League from Psyonix, every now and then I add new crates and in the nodes the next items. Rocket League is a great development thanks to this.