Ace for Corp with Dreadnought team in europe time

Hello,

I seach for a Corp who plays in the European time zone. I want to participate in the dreadnought battles together with a competent and full team. So please if your Corporation does not have a full or nearly full team for the dreadnought battles, do not answer.

I am a teamplay oriented player and i can offer you a full green Styx and a half green half purple Phobos. My average kills in battle are 4.52, my assists are 8.18. My win/loss ration is 1.22.

You will gain a dedicated pilot who is willing to follow orders.

Thank you,

theNoob

Hello and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

NASA or WPK would probably be a good choice, that is if you fit their requirement. I know you told us your stats but usually posting a screen shot of your profile help alot.

Good luck !

If you seek a French corporation, we would be happy to receive you in “Cerbere” (CBR).

You can also contact me concerned IG via the chat.

Cordially

Predator (CBR corporation) !!

Cerbere is a good corp. we’re allied with them.

RadiX has a dreadnought and we are teamplay oriented. unfortunately, we are still a little small, but we help our allies defend their sectors. We are pretty international with players in North America, South America, Europe, Russia, Asia, and Australia. 

We require mumble also but that’s for coordination.

You’re a little new to get into top corporations but we can train you. ;) 

Anyways, good luck finding a corp and message me ingame if you’re interested! 

Ooh. Yes. NASA needs bodies to throw at their enemies new pilots.

Ooh. Yes. NASA needs bodies to throw at their enemies new pilots.

but he is looking for eu time zone. i think NASA is mostly U.S. at least that’s what i’ve heard from ppl.

but he is looking for eu time zone. i think NASA is mostly U.S. at least that’s what i’ve heard from ppl.

Think again

It’s actually mostly Europe. We got a bunch of US folks, but we usually got 12 to 16 people on at a time in EU prime time, as opposed to the 5 or 6 in US.

It’s actually mostly Europe. We got a bunch of US folks, but we usually got 12 to 16 people on at a time in EU prime time, as opposed to the 5 or 6 in US.

don’t confuse him with the facts!

don’t confuse him with the facts!

Oh, right.

Yeah, we totally have no european players at all, but you should join anyways.

this is kinda awkward…he applied to NASA before this thread… I told this guy to talk to Tillo (sine theN00b was looking for EU Dread WIng) and then he post an app here

so either he did not talk to Tilo or Tilo rejected him. 

You could also apply to Viking.

Oh, right.

Yeah, we totally have no european players at all, but you should join anyways.

Man u waste to much time on Artichoke…

this is kinda awkward…he applied to NASA before this thread… I told this guy to talk to Tillo (sine theN00b was looking for EU Dread WIng) and then he post an app here

so either he did not talk to Tilo or Tilo rejected him.

And I think he visited our forum, but didn’t applay…

And I think he visited our forum, but didn’t applay…

or maybe he did, you just can’t see that…

Thank you. Found one.

Thank you. Found one.

Where?

Thank you. Found one.

Good ! Hope you have fun :slight_smile:

Closed.