About this event Relic ship.

You can get 3 ship parts from this event.

Level 11. As a reward, pilots receive one of the four required “Special part of the “Relic” ship”(available with a pass).
Level 20. As a reward, pilots receive one of the four required “Special part of the “Relic” ship ”
Level 40. As a reward, pilots will receive the “Peacemaker” bundle, which includes “Special part of Relic ship x1 ”, Decor, Title “Peacemaker”.

level 11,20,40
You can get a total of 3 ship parts.

To make

“It takes 4 parts to build the ship.”

How do I get the other one?

And to make a ship, the ship must be on the ships menu list, but it is not.

How do you make it? Will it be added to the ships menu list later?

I was also curious at the event of creating a tornado ship.

I’m curious how to get the rest of the ship’s parts and how to manufacture the ship.

1 hour ago, dark_on said:

“It takes 4 parts to build the ship.”

How do I get the other one?

The fourth component is in Stage Two of Faction Wars (in January)

And to make a ship, the ship must be on the ships menu list, but it is not.

How do you make it? Will it be added to the ships menu list later?

I was also curious at the event of creating a tornado ship.

I’m curious how to get the rest of the ship’s parts and how to manufacture the ship.

Relic is seemingly not finished. It will be added to the ship tree at a later date (most likely closer to when the first players will get a hold of the ship)

33 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Relic is seemingly not finished. It will be added to the ship tree at a later date (most likely closer to when the first players will get a hold of the ship)

but tornado ships are disabled in the list of unique ships.
It cannot be pressed.

Why is the tornado ship locked? Is it because I don’t have the parts?

Do I have to have some or all parts to unlock?

17 minutes ago, dark_on said:

but tornado ships are disabled in the list of unique ships.
It cannot be pressed.

Why is the tornado ship locked? Is it because I don’t have the parts?

Do I have to have some or all parts to unlock?

I’m unsure why Tornado is unable to be manufactured anymore. Might be a bug?

8 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Tornado를 더 이상 제조 할 수없는 이유를 잘 모르겠습니다. 버그 일 수 있습니까?

screenshot-201217-184459.jpg.347ad55ee9a9dc3965dce91b6fbe9410.jpg

It’s locked…

37 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I’m unsure why Tornado is unable to be manufactured anymore. Might be a bug?

In my opinion, the clearance level is low, so it seems locked.

I suppose you can get all 4 parts without buying a pass Stage1 + Stage 2

On 12/17/2020 at 4:03 AM, TheDerpNukem said:

Stage one lasts for 3 months, so I thought people wouldn’t get the ship at the end of march. Is there something I’m missing?

On 12/25/2020 at 12:31 PM, Farfalla said:

Stage one lasts for 3 months, so I thought people wouldn’t get the ship at the end of march. Is there something I’m missing?

No, all of Faction Wars lasts for 3 months. Phase 2 begins late January according to the dates within the combat alert (last I checked) although may be subject to change (I can dream) as people are progressing through phase 1 far quicker than the developers anticipated.

I don’t have a screenshot ufortunately, but there was at least one person who already has “Relic” Rank 17 destroyer, s/he messaged it in SO queue. I could see properties of the ship, thumbnail and all. Was it a dev thing?

On 12/26/2020 at 4:48 AM, TheDerpNukem said:

No, all of Faction Wars lasts for 3 months. Phase 2 begins late January according to the dates within the combat alert (last I checked) although may be subject to change (I can dream) as people are progressing through phase 1 far quicker than the developers anticipated.

So are there will be tiers beyond 40 in faction wars appearing during that or will this battle pass end while a new one is brought up?

I am so ignorant uhh should’ve responded like…a week earlier.

When Phase 2 deploys Phase 1 will still be available to complete which will likely add another 40 stages although we have no confirmation yet of any form. Phase 2 will at minimum add the last part required to manufacture Relic and at most add several excess components.

On 27.12.2020 at 5:19 PM, torna4o said:

I don’t have a screenshot ufortunately, but there was at least one person who already has “Relic” Rank 17 destroyer, s/he messaged it in SO queue. I could see properties of the ship, thumbnail and all. Was it a dev thing?

Relic is available in Atlas, you can link it to chat from there, tho I’m not sure if his properties are finished ones (like hull,shield volume, resists, speed, energy and other stuff like that)

8 hours ago, balnazzar said:

Relic is available in Atlas, you can link it to chat from there, tho I’m not sure if his properties are finished ones (like hull,shield volume, resists, speed, energy and other stuff like that)

Relic’s stats are final - the only parts of the ship currently subject to change (and a lot of them) are the unique weapon and special module. Neither of which are in the live build of the game yet.