About getting Electrum and Berillium

Hi people! my question is about getting materials to build destroyers, in the current event (June, 2017):

From previous events, I got all materials to build another r14 destroyer, Empire activators and Neodium are flowing throught Broker missions, even Monocrystals are a constant earning, I bought a Licence to get an additional pick in trophy search at the end of battles, and got an Extended Hull 15 to farm in OS for efficient checking! and play non stop this month so far, but…

The official post says using r11 and r14 gives more probability to get Beryllium and Electrum, but still just a few, since the beginning of the event I got enough Bery to create one Rod of Bery, and just 4 Impure Electrum, and Ive been playing a LOT! destroy cargo ships, mined asteroids, pick everything every ship drops, played all game modes, but still im not getting those materials, its been almost two weeks now… 

Is this something common? or am I missing something? or am I at a terrible luck level? any suggestion?

I have all electrum needed but monocrystals…

35 minutes ago, seekerjuanchis said:

The official post says using r11 and r14 gives more probability to get Beryllium and Electrum

The official post says playing in a r11 max rank ship give more chance to get beryllium. Not talking about OS.

The official post says playing in a r14 max rank ship give a chance to get electrum. Not talking about OS.

21 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

The official post says playing in a r11 max rank ship give more chance to get beryllium. Not talking about OS.

The official post says playing in a r14 max rank ship give a chance to get electrum. Not talking about OS.

yes, thats what I meant… of course its not for OS

1 hour ago, seekerjuanchis said:

yes, thats what I meant… of course its not for OS

2 hours ago, seekerjuanchis said:

got an Extended Hull 15 to farm in OS for efficient checking

2 hours ago, seekerjuanchis said:

destroy cargo ships, mined asteroids, pick everything every ship drops

This is OS.

Are you sure you are on a MAX RANK r11 or r14 ship?

If you play PvE with a rank 15 this weekend there is almost a 100% chance of getting one raw electrum mineral, ive played 65 pves so far and all of them have given me 1 electrum, 5 of those have given me 2 in a single search. 

There you got it… won’t get any clearer.