About a new account...

Hey there, ive been playing star conflict some time ago…but now i wanna start fresh (ive got 10 hours playtime in total). But i also wanna keep playing from my steam account. How can i do that?

Hey there, ive been playing star conflict some time ago…but now i wanna start fresh (ive got 10 hours playtime in total). But i also wanna keep playing from my steam account. How can i do that?

Why would you want that?

There is no need to make a new account. Equip only T1 ships and there you go. You can unlock all ships, no matter which faction you have choosen at the beginning.

Well cuz i tottally forgot howto play so i was like meh imma go from the beggining :P…i would like to play anew anyway…like new acc and everything like i said before, is that possible?

Well cuz i tottally forgot howto play so i was like meh imma go from the beggining :P…i would like to play anew anyway…like new acc and everything like i said before, is that possible?

Do as Error said, equip Tier 1 - Rank 1 ships and play till you find more confidence and can tier up.

If you really want to start anew and have a fresh account, then sell all your ships. That will feel like a startover. Though I wouldn’t really recommend to do that. Just play tier 1 and on the first ships and get going =)

If you really want to start anew and have a fresh account, then sell all your ships.

That’s not a solution, because you still have the synergy on them. Though I doubt he leveled too much in 10 hours.

You really want to make things difficult for us don’t you :slight_smile: I think you want to start fresh for the stats. Say it isn’t so! Otherwise, there’s absolutely no reason to start over, do as these guys said, just pick tier 1 ships in your setup. It’s exactly the same as if you would play a new account. 

Simply create a new account with gaijin. (you need another e-mail to do that). When you want to play through steam start it in offline mode, Straconflict will ask for a login instead of using your linked account.

Simply create a new account with gaijin. (you need another e-mail to do that). When you want to play through steam start it in offline mode, Straconflict will ask for a login instead of using your linked account.

Defeats his purpose he wants to play through steam. With Steam offline would be like without Steam.

Pro tip: if you think stats matter, then whatever the issue is you won’t fix it by starting over. If you want good stats here’s what you need to do:

1. Get to T3, T4 or T5.

2. Become a badass.

3. Stop dying.

4. Kill everything.

Do this and your stats will become impressive. Flying T1 will only hurt your stats.

Pro tip: if you think stats matter, then whatever the issue is you won’t fix it by starting over.

Pro tip: Smurf accounts have been made to successfully fix stats since online gaming was invented. You throw away all your learning phase and can farm whichever stat you’re interested in right from the start. Of course that works.

I could go and make a new account with a kills per battle stat of 20+ no problem if I wanted to. Doing that on my >3k+ account is basically impossible.

Doesn’t achieve anything though. Maybe it’s just me though; I’ve never seen the value of protecting stats. Having 20:1 KDR doesn’t prove you’re a good player - it just proves you’re good at manipulating stats.

I never said that those playing for stats make a whole lot of sense, but notwithstanding that they do.