Abnormal CovOps healing

Can you guys research something for me? I was streaming the R9 tournament when suddenly we suddenly encountered a Nyx with extremely good healing under heavy fire. Is that just Repair Kit or something else? Only engi in enemy team was on Styx.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263524207

Battle starts at 30:00, player deu5505. Notable moments: 32:29, 36:24

I don’t hackusate or anything. I’m just curious, never happened to meet such strong self-heals. I thought initially its Styx with Healing Projector, but that module is for different ship.

First one could be the Reaper-8 Converter but the Engineer seems to be farer than 500m and the regen should have triggered at the explosion.

Nothing can heal an Interceptor like that for the Second one.

They are under a 75% Healing Received Mechanics so even a Repair Projector R8 on a Phoenix wouldn’t have healed that so fast 

First one is definitely the Reaper-8, you get shield heal over time 3 times a second for a short amount of time after an enemy or ally dies nearby, second one would most likely be more than one single module in action, you could have the repair kit artifact(which I’m not 100% sure even spawns on that map) combined with the regular repair kit and some intense hull healing from the engi, other than that I don’t have much of an idea, I know that Nyx could use the Emergency Retreat but it doesn’t heal in chunks that big, if you have logs from that game by any chance you can post them and have someone look at them, although unlikely to be a legit hack.

[combat.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17000)

Seems you are right, there are lines about getting healing cube. Extremely lucky timing, but still all valid. Case closed, I think?

5 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Can you guys research something for me? I was streaming the R9 tournament when suddenly we suddenly encountered a Nyx with extremely good healing under heavy fire. Is that just Repair Kit or something else? Only engi in enemy team was on Styx.

I don’t hackusate or anything. I’m just curious, never happened to meet such strong self-heals. I thought initially its Styx with Healing Projector, but that module is for different ship.

firstly, it couldn’t be hacks, the only hacks in this game are bots, secondly, covert ops ships are like that, they’re OP. interceptors should all be knocked down a few pegs in my opinion

15 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

At 32:29 he destroyed TigersharkT , activating [‘Reaper-8’ converter 10]. As you can see only shields were restored. 36:24 - looks like repair powerup, but I cannot access your logs.

35 minutes ago, niripas said:

At 32:29 he destroyed TigersharkT , activating [‘Reaper-8’ converter 10]. As you can see only shields were restored. 36:24 - looks like repair powerup, but I cannot access your logs.

As I said earlier, I found occurences of BONUS_HULLHEAL in my logs, so it was indeed heal cube.

10 hours ago, evo888 said:

firstly, it couldn’t be hacks, the only hacks in this game are bots, secondly, covert ops ships are like that, they’re OP. interceptors should all be knocked down a few pegs in my opinion

As I said, I was just curious if its just repair kit or something more. Anything beside aiming, even moving is server-side.

12 hours ago, evo888 said:

Something like that can only come from people who don’t play inteceptors themselves… there are very few Covert ops, that really are op, like Cutter, Nyx or GE. The rest is kind of meh…