A very weird bug - More same resources in the Workshop and Storage!

Bug report: (Duplication item entry in Storage/Armory)

In the Storage/Armory I got 100 alien composite blocks. Workshop; Storage->Raw resources also the same. This is an incorrect amount.

Workshop in the Storage/Components ->Parts, I have 195 alien composite blocks. This is also an incorrect amount. Correct number should be 295 alien composite blocks.

There is also an issue with the same resource and unit count. The Armory shows 10000 unit limit cap. The Workshop shows 500 unit limit cap.

However, I am not sure, why do I have two same items listed in my Storage that are completely identical, but just with different amount numbers and limit caps?

Screenshots: Do I need to say more? The mismatch between the same resource - Alien composite block is obvious!

I have no idea why I have 2 same resources listed in the Storage. However, I do know that I should be having 295 alien composite blocks right now.

Components -> Raw Materials = 100 Alien composite blocks; Parts = 195 (Alien composite blocks)

I also do not understand, why is the limit cap for the same resource different? It makes no sense!

23w4p05.png

20seiiq.png

rcj21g.png

Latest screenshot:

5XcIBlE.png

Logs:

[2017.06.09 23.56.43.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14504)

[2017.07.30 00.25.54.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14991)

>have tharga

>24 alien fighter structure

how do you even

The better question is how he owns 1,6k monocrystals.

19 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

The better question is how he owns 1,6k monocrystals.

Farming - OS dailies in the old days net you 3 instead of 2 monocrystals with a Premium license.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Farming - OS dailies in the old days net you 3 instead of 2 monocrystals with a Premium license.

And i’m still asking myself how you got those fighter structures? Was it in loot tables at some point?

21 hours ago, mael9740 said:

And i’m still asking myself how you got those fighter structures? Was it in loot tables at some point?

It was available through Overflow assignment - Arthur Cage.

30 minutes ago, Koromac said:

It was available through Overflow assignment - Arthur Cage.

I’m talking about the  24 current  structures that you have, even having tharga

19 hours ago, mael9740 said:

I’m talking about the  24 current  structures that you have, even having tharga

Everybody’s got them, not just me, provided that you did that mission.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Everybody’s got them, not just me, provided that you did that mission.

But the overflow mission is only doable once and give 10 of them. How can you have more than that?

On 6/12/2017 at 6:41 PM, mael9740 said:

But the overflow mission is only doable once and give 10 of them. How can you have more than that?

We got additional means that are no longer available.

Besides, this structures are useless. I could basically just sell them. They won’t be reused, ever!

Mr. Skula1975?

Проблема заключается в ресурсе композитные блоки Чужих (Alien composite blocks).

1. Когда игрок заходит просто во вкладку Storage/Workshop то в списке видит этот ресурс в количестве 100 шт, с лимитом 10000.
  2. Когда игрок заходит на склад в Components -> Raw Materials, он видит одно количество этого ресурса, а именно 195 шт с лимитом в 500. 
  3. Игрок считает что у него должно быть всего 295 шт композитных блоков Чужих

Есть мнение, что в 1ом случае ресурс должен назваться Композитные панели Чужих (Alien composite panels).