A social squad for casual play!

Took you a while :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s because I didn’t read half of the suggestion the first time xD

It’s because I didn’t read half of the suggestion the first time xD

That one paragraph is basically the whole of the suggestion :stuck_out_tongue:

That one paragraph is basically the whole of the suggestion :stuck_out_tongue:

I read half of that paragraph :P 

Bob, I know that quitting drugs and alcool can be hard.

Just remember we are here for you.

and remember a garlic can get u higher than all drugs if u use it right!

and remember a garlic can get u higher than all drugs if u use it right!

Do I have to smoke it or inject it?

just smash it in a bowl and add some salt when u mix them well add some vinegar then wait for about one hour and if u have put some red wine (only 2 or 3 drops) to make it little bit tasty but remember if u are far from a hospital and there isnt someone to carry you there than dont do this it might be dangerous for u and also there is a way to smoke it but thats for another day…

just smash it in a bowl and add some salt when u mix them well add some vinegar then wait for about one hour and if u have put some red wine (only 2 or 3 drops) to make it little bit tasty but remember if u are far from a hospital and there isnt someone to carry you there than dont do this it might be dangerous for u and also there is a way to smoke it but thats for another day…

Yeah, but then do I have to eat it? 

drink not eat

you are indeed liberally trying to even accept the pre-emptive mm squad weight, which basicly creates the atmosphere where only the strongest squads can have fun.

yeah, an option to at least get into the same game is quite aluring, if you are already denied to just pick your mates :007j:

but just accepting all this almost sounds like collaborating, you know. and you know what the resistance does to collaborators… :00444:

How about instead

Unicorn of an idea

Where we get unrestricted squads?

Like the game had once upon a time?

In a magical land where things were actually fun?

well, some tried to get through the war without getting shot, and now we got robot rights, so farming is undisturbed from abstract things like teamwork or endgame, and a missile testing ground for the grunts to exercise their anger in an arena where they can simulate beatn’gettin’beaten hardcore; most of them however seem to be healed and retired. the program works, move along.

Ugh. Cinnamon, could I get you to look at this suggestion again? I get the feeling that you just saw the word “squad” in the topic and didn’t bother reading the whole way through. How OP can a squad be if they’re not fighting on the same side?

Ugh. Cinnamon, could I get you to look at this suggestion again? I get the feeling that you just saw the word “squad” in the topic and didn’t bother reading the whole way through. How OP can a squad be if they’re not fighting on the same side?

Squad is OP, when there’s no other squad against it. But it’s criticaly hard to implement it right in our current MM system.

I encourage you to summarize your suggestion here https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30400-the-case-for-squads-in-pvp/

Squad is OP, when there’s no other squad against it. But it’s criticaly hard to implement it right in our current MM system.

I encourage you to summarize your suggestion here https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30400-the-case-for-squads-in-pvp/

Still haven’t read the suggestion yet have you?

I encourage you to summarize your suggestion here https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30400-the-case-for-squads-in-pvp/

Lol, what a guy… read the sugestion 1st ))

If it looks a bit dense, I’ve changed the formatting a tad to make it more obvious what the important part is. Everything outside that one paragraph is just extra.

I encourage you to summarize your suggestion here https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30400-the-case-for-squads-in-pvp/

CA3pYKb.gif

Here’s my suggestion : Make a new kind of squad that’s allowed in all tiers – a “scrimmage team” of sorts. If players are in the same scrimmage team, force the matchmaker to always put them in the same game. Here’s the catch, though: They can be put on opposite teams. This would allow players who want to play with friends the ability to consistently get into the same game, while avoiding the dreaded Abysmally Imbalanced Death Squad. Any misplaced acronyms intended.

Indeed. That’s why I previously wrote [it’s criticaly hard to implement it right in our current MM system].

The Idea is nice, and it was discussed by SC team long ago.

Indeed. That’s why I previously wrote [it’s criticaly hard to implement it right in our current MM system].

The Idea is nice, and it was discussed by SC team long ago.

It should be discussed again :slight_smile:

^this girl

Alright. I suppose this is but a suggestion, after all.