A little, thanks.

On behalf of all those silent voices, hidden in the shadows of the community, i wanted to say thank you. To you vets, active and casual members of the Star Conflict universe. That participate alot in the forum, help and make suggestions. Names, i do not have to give. Recognize themselves, they will…brain hiccup…

Some might have a trolling atitude or a toxic one. But we need those, the universe would be boring without them. While others are one or the other, or both and still be a helpful members.

giphy.gif

OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not to give myself a pat on the back but:

Spoiler

No, really, no pat on the back ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

I don’t want this to come out of the blue but what was is this for?Was there a mini-patch that fixed something I missed?

5 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I don’t want this to come out of the blue but what was is this for?Was there a mini-patch that fixed something I missed?

He was thanking you Thunder among the others. Not SC team but forum participants. For like reading the stuff and talking and sharing ideas lol

He/She must be ill. 

Humans normally constituted never thanks others. 

k

Tina-Fey-giving-herself-high-five.gif

Kosty having 666 upvotes. 

I know he was devil 

2 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I know he was devil 

not anymore lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

3 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I know he was devil 

1 minute ago, xXConflictionXx said:

not anymore lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

lcxyE0D.gif

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

lcxyE0D.gif

express2.gif

Here’s some more love, not really but i had to share it with you guys. I hope it will put a smile on your face.