A fanart for Next Ellydium Destroyer

Hello this is my creation and shout out to my friends that helping me to create this Fanart" , and we create another alien rech weapon , also we name the destroyer “Eyr’Thork’Ga” for some reason xD

1507124571343_1.jpg.dbd095ab577e0917dce224778e1a0636.jpg

1507011859662.jpg.1a241a1564c3a8c1ecf94488fea2b719.jpg

1507125066493_1.jpg.dad00d21b82779518241d04a13804871.jpg

10/10

i like it,

perhaps it could have a lockdown spec-mod like the one that the r14 dessies have but rather than extra damage and range, it would boost regen and resistance of hull and shield

6 minutes ago, evo888 said:

i like it,

perhaps it could have a lockdown spec-mod like the one that the r14 dessies have but rather than extra damage and range, it would boost regen and resistance of hull and shield

Or like a super-drone that has a small shield and guns and engines and stuff. That’d be epic. I hope the Elly LRF has an RC-drone specmod.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Or like a super-drone that has a small shield and guns and engines and stuff. That’d be epic. I hope the Elly LRF has an RC-drone specmod.

yeah, i was wondering about that, it would be a badass ability if the little RC drone had a slowing gun, an engine overdrive like on gunships, and a self-destruct to leave control of the drone, this could be on lrf or destroyer, it sounds awesome

Hey thats acctually pretty good idea , maybe im going to working on the “drones” models.

We didn’t finished our designs for Ellydium destroyer yet,  wanted it to stand out from classic, and of course new special module should deliver a unique look ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

We didn’t finished our designs for Ellydium destroyer yet,  wanted it to stand out from classic, and of course new special module should deliver a unique look ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

this sketch looks awesome, it would be awesome if this was one of the looks

while we’re on destroyers though, please make it possible to equip 2 plasma turrets as opposed to 1 plasma and 1 blaster, blaster turret is useless