A build for mjolnir ?

Hello everyone, I’m thinking about building the Mjolnir, but most of guides I read on the forum could be outdated, considering the recents additions of ships and modules (I keep discover new things ![:008:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/008.gif “:008:”)).

So, I need your advices about this ship, and how to make it viable, especially concerning shields, reactors and capacitors slots.

Or maybe good old builds still the most effectives:

Thanks by advance ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

Hi.

What do you want to use your Mjolnir for? Any specific game modes?

In a team battle where do you like to position yourself?

The Mjolnir is, like every SP ship, highly adaptable. I dont recommend building a Mjolnir unless you know how you like your gunships. The point of SP ships is to taylor your ship around your playstyle.

A Mjolnir can be a Gauss or Ion strafe build, a Railgun machinegun or even a Singularity dogfighter and everything in between.

4 hours ago, demaneR said:

Hi.

What do you want to use your Mjolnir for? Any specific game modes?

In a team battle where do you like to position yourself?

Happy to help, but you’ll have to answer that, first. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Well, I actually have a good feeling with this prometheus fire setup. (I know, white modules, but its enough atm)

Since pve missions in high tiers requires well trained platoons, I will use Mjolnir mainly for pvp.

I prefer stay in second line and give bursts of modules and rockets on vulnerables ennemies. I use the motor overload to intercept, retreat or follow scouts on beacons. My strategy is to stay alive to relocate on key points and constantly give support to the team.

However, railguns sometimes feels weaks against big shields, and ecm/cover ops are dangerous threat due to their speed and harassing tactics, so I thought giving and little kick of speed/agility to the mjolnir would make peek-a-boo and duels with interceptors easier.

The question is how to optimize firepower with armor and manoeuvrability on this beast.

Capture.PNG.bab5f606572cd90189edbe7087f0b54e.PNG

1 hour ago, LATRIQUEDURE said:

Well, I actually have a good feeling with this prometheus fire setup. (I know, white modules, but its enough atm)

Since pve missions in high tiers requires well trained platoons, I will use Mjolnir mainly for pvp.

I prefer stay in second line and give bursts of modules and rockets on vulnerables ennemies. I use the motor overload to intercept, retreat or follow scouts on beacons. My strategy is to stay alive to relocate on key points and constantly give support to the team.

However, railguns sometimes feels weaks against big shields, and ecm/cover ops are dangerous threat due to their speed and harassing tactics, so I thought giving and little kick of speed/agility to the mjolnir would make peek-a-boo and duels with interceptors easier.

The question is how to optimize firepower with armor and manoeuvrability on this beast.

Capture.PNG.bab5f606572cd90189edbe7087f0b54e.PNG

Just my few cents on you build: Empire Gunships don’t need increased energy Volume, take anything else in your shield slot (Resistance/ Shield Volume/Energy Recuperation System). Also try to get a Crystal Plate for your hull, and you don’t need more Em Resistances, if you don’t have a Crystal Plate, go with something like Galvanized Armor + Kinetic. Decreasing the Spread of Rails is not needed and I would take a horizon Module instead. Furthermore, the Prometheus Fire has normally enough Energy to use a Pulse Discharger or Iridium Heatsink in the Capacitor Slot.

If you really want to go with a railgun Mjolnir I would recommend something in this line:

Spoiler

TD4wFAK.jpg

DC2Q695.jpg

When it comes to mjolnir, in my experience, it’s a ship with no exit strategy. Whatever you use it for, expect to die in it once you run out of actives. So that leaves you with 2 things, max out the damage output and think how you can last longer once you engage combat. Being a SP ship, any setup you can think of actually is the best one for you, copying someones build wont get you far unless you have no experience with it nor gunships in general.