9k range BS?

So what’s with this 9k range pink laser bull**** with 5k DPs or something? I thought I would come back to the game after a month and things would have been improved, instead I come back to find destroyers are even more OP than before?

I do not like it either, but people bought Vigilants like crazy, especially after it was announced that it will get a major buff.

Probably they spent more on Vigilants altogether, than on any other rank 14 destroyers.

After all, it’s not about balance, it’s about money and we can’t do anything about it.

4 minutes ago, Koromac said:

After all, it’s not about balance, it’s about money and we can’t do anything about it.

Thar Ga, Dart, Gargoyle and Vigilant - Prove this. 

5 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I do not like it either, but people bought Vigilants like crazy, especially after it was announced that it will get a major buff.

Probably they spent more on Vigilants altogether, than on any other rank 14 destroyers.

the more range they have the less dps… I just circle them with my tharga and watch them explode in less than a min.

1 minute ago, Milfeulle said:

the more range they have the less dps… I just circle them with my tharga and watch them explode in less than a min.

Can t do that in survival. (circle them)

Am i the only seeing the paypal ppl actively investing against balance rather than boycotting dis-balance? Thus the whole dart/gayboiled idea. It was merely a test before the real deal. Too many wallet warriors nowadays. 

33 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

Can t do that in survival. (circle them)

They gotta change that mode name for Madness mode. Or Rush mode. There is no surivval there, battles are much quicker than team battle. And survive to what?! 1 hit kills.

30 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Am i the only seeing the paypal ppl actively investing against balance rather than boycotting dis-balance? Thus the whole dart/gayboiled idea. It was merely a test before the real deal. Too many wallet warriors nowadays. 

Gotta get used to it.We are living the New Dawn of gaming. It is now online or nothing. You get what i mean. Good exemple that new"server-like" xbox no digital games only on da web. And Games will rarely be released finished. Pushing off dlc’s after an initial 80$ cost. Or buggy mess that get patches in a must have dlc if dont wanna play a broken game. Mmo’s play for free or paywalls to get access to that grindwall’ed stuff. More and more movies made of games. And not the other way around. The pro scene became enormous. It is now a market more than ever before. But the futur generation wont have to bother wit hany of that. They’ll be pluged on headsets to play game, watch movies, and have school at home from headsets and then we all gonna end up like in the Wall-E animation movie. Big weak fat no muscle boneless  humans.

Remember the destructor? It was nerfed quickly. Laser vigis? nah. I highly doubt it. They will say “but new ships counter destros perfectly!”

I was meaning to say that the problem we have is a problem that basically goes back and forth.

-people buy content on day 1, cash, me and people similar to me collect over time, no cash
-statistics show which people pay for what, the company does exactly that next time
-i like fair play and dont pay for anything, i can just get a shut-up for free
-it’s how the world works, simple and this is not sarcasm at all

Unless for some weird miracle we all come together and debate every update and boycott it if it’s not to our liking. You see, no revenue means change in basic sense of how things work.
As long as people buy the “upper hand” you will not see here what you seek. Again, I’m not being negative, neutral only.

11 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I was meaning to say that the problem we have is a problem that basically goes back and forth.

-people buy content on day 1, cash, me and people similar to me collect over time, no cash
-statistics show which people pay for what, the company does exactly that next time
-i like fair play and dont pay for anything, i can just get a shut-up for free
-it’s how the world works, simple and this is not sarcasm at all

Unless for some weird miracle we all come together and debate every update and boycott it if it’s not to our liking. You see, no revenue means change in basic sense of how things work.
As long as people buy the “upper hand” you will not see here what you seek. Again, I’m not being negative, neutral only.

Youtube read my previous post and suggested me this. I did not watched it all.

On 1/9/2017 at 1:05 PM, ORCA1911 said:

part of the problem here is that the developers don’t give detailed patch notes. I had no idea what the stats on the dart or garg were when they were released, and still don’t know a way to find information on their weapons.

9 minutes ago, LaenZero said:

part of the problem here is that the developers don’t give detailed patch notes. I had no idea what the stats on the dart or garg were when they were released, and still don’t know a way to find information on their weapons.

There are ways to find the desired info but the patch notes could need a bit detailed touch nonetheless.