9k m/s in a frigate

Beat this!

V3aGXNJ.jpg

Lol…Warping speed max is 2000 and all afterburn speed are limited at 750

DAMD MAN YOU BREAK A NEW RECORD FOR YOUR FRIGATES…LOL XD

Damn, in an imperial frigate of all things. :lol:

What in space am i looking at?

I’m particularly fond of the explosion in the background.

ZEIK guessed it correctly :stuck_out_tongue: The ship explosion caused my ship to bug out for 10 seconds going insane speeds/lag/bug until it came to back to a full stop.

Yeah i too…if an enemy ship blowed up…there’s BUGS come make my ship uncontroled

It happens me with damn nukes.

It happens me with damn nukes.

Nukes just push me into asteroids and kill me :| 

Nukes just push me into asteroids and kill me :| 

Yeah, they give suddently like 1500 ping, luckily I use R9 jericho implant

No problems with nukes here, but sometimes when i hug a ship that explodes i’m sent spinning.

ZEIK guessed it correctly :stuck_out_tongue: The ship explosion caused my ship to bug out for 10 seconds going insane speeds/lag/bug until it came to back to a full stop.

sometimes after explosion before they nerfed the nukes (friendly nuke or station EMP) my interceptor started flipping around 1 axis for 5-6 sec. Happened to someone ?

Not from nuke, but did happen from station and ships that blow up. But not only interceptors. I’ve been sent spinning in: Wolf, Wolf M, Crus Q, Crus S, some sniper, plenty of ceptors, Katana S etc. So it happens across all ship types if during the explosion the debris hits you on point blank. The nuke incidents however are unexplainable for me, never happened.

That has happened to me, several times, mostly on Ceptors. There’s just something about those explosions that just xxxx up EVERYTHING if you’re too close.

Ive had this happen to me in my frigate, its actually saved me a couple times :U Though i was so dumbfounded at what was happening i just watched.

I remember that one time before 096 when i charged my Wolf at an engi full speed and spiralling, rammed him to death and sent me spinning some more. Freestyle kill FTW!

That kind of thing also happens to me fairly often if I collide into something that explodes (or has just exploded). It’s like my ship gets punched into hundreds of alternate realities before realigning and materializing itself into the correct position.

That kind of thing also happens to me fairly often if I collide into something that explodes (or has just exploded). It’s like my ship gets punched into hundreds of alternate realities before realigning and materializing itself into the correct position.

So you went from dimension 3 to 4, then 5, plunged into 9, twisted into 7 and spilled all the arguments between 1 and 2 back into 3 and completely ignored 6, 8 and 10 who felt lonely?

So you went from dimension 3 to 4, then 5, plunged into 9, twisted into 7 and spilled all the arguments between 1 and 2 back into 3 and completely ignored 6, 8 and 10 who felt lonely?

Accurate.

Suspicius…