85k credits in tier III battle???

Soo i was earning something around 90k credits per match in tier II battles, i was thinking to rush lvl to get prometheus tier III for 1750000cr i was not pleasantly surprised after match when i earned…

85000 credits for tier III battle :blink2:  even thou i was first in blue side.

… am i doing something wrong? based on scaling i should earn around 150000cr at least. Do all my ships need to be tier III or something?

Also why do i earn sometimes a lot more when… loosing a match?

I’m getting around 100K with the first tier one, iirc dev bonus is 95% on that frigate. You won’t get 150k per game since dev bonus is not 200% (i think max dev bonus is 175% on the last Tier4 ship). But I also find weird to earn when loosing a game.

Ummm what is Dev bonus?

I though that reward after match is scaled with tier of ship (which is logical) IF im gonna earn 100k per match (very optimistic) i think im not gonna play, sadly.

Tier 3 ships have (if i remember correctly) 1x weapon slot 2x weapon modifier, 3x Active modules, 2x Pasive modules, 4 modules for ship modification, one piece of equipment is around 300-400k so to buy ONE piece of equipment you need to fly 4 matches. So in total to just “fit” brand new ship you need to play 32 matches provide you wont die and wont shoot missiles. (all of this with premium account of course)

I dont know about this…

Yeah, what is the Dev Bonus?

Development bonus is a stat of your ship. It increases xp, faction and money earned.

Check your ships stats guys. Hight tiers ship get better bonuses.

What i like to do is to have a full blue mods ship, and play it until i have enough money to get next tier second ship (first one is not good) and fit him completely…

So that’s what that number means. I thought it only pertained to the rep gain with that faction. So if you stack your lineup with high Dev bonus ships your end winnings will be higher?

So that’s what that number means. I thought it only pertained to the rep gain with that faction. So if you stack your lineup with high Dev bonus ships your end winnings will be higher?

Yeah. which is quite annoying actually because the minmaxer in me says to pick the high Dev bonus (ie. Steam DLC) ships instead of the ships I actually -want- to fly.

Synergy also effects how much of the dev bonus you actually get afaik.

Also, you don’t wait to buy Mk2 gear for your ships, you buy Mk1 and then work on the Mk2.  Slots with the basic stuff is better than empty slots, by a big margin.

Yeah but i’m much more efficient in an advanced T2 full blue slotted than in the first T3 mk1 slotted. That’s why i’ll use the T2 until i can buy the advanced T3 and completely stuff it. The performance of the first ship in a tier is crap, fitted or not.

Edit: The dev bonus has been renamed “reward bonus” with the today’s patch.