70 alien monocrystals for mk5 weapon is

you find it fair cause the dev’s is always right in your eyes

1274581975691.gif

not sure if they give out rfb mk5, it seemed like the mk5 versions buffed only the “weaker” guns; mk5 rfb is unique atm.

I would not say assault Rails are the weak fighter guns.

I would not say assault Rails are the weak fighter guns.

plasma are not weak either, still the other weapons seem to have been more prominent in the past; was just a guess.

(I also love rails, especially, its the first gun i equip until i am sure what a specific ship takes, i always saw them as the “base weapon”, but gauss, bubbles and ion have strong effects on some ships, and in that case…)

I’m fairly sure they’ll Mk5 everything. Mk5 versions of everything have been defined since basically forever (IIRC they were called “Elite” when Mk.4 was still called “Experimental”. They were just never released.

i don’t care if they do :slight_smile: i’d love an mk5 rfb - even if the unique ones are different.

however mk5 was once pink, wasn’t it. however i thought some very old players had those elites.

Yeah, I even asked the devs about the Mk5 versions given out before, they said it’s a different Mk5.

Different name, yes. But same stats I think. Basically these are the quality grades that you’ll find in game at the moment (format: name in log - real name):

• Mk1 - Mk.1
  • Mk2 - Mk.2
  • Rare - Mk.2 (old “Military”)
  • Mk3 - Mk.3
  • Prem - Premium
  • Epic - Mk.4
  • Rel - Mk.5 (old “Elite”); some of these are the new crafted guns, some of these were given out (some people use Mk.5 positrons, do want!)
  • Unique1 - gifted Mk.5, you can only have one of these per item (not that you’re likely to get more than one); one example is the “Gift of the Emperor” T4 pulse laser given out to I.N.N. authors I believe, but there are others
  • Craft - crafted “Pirate” Mk.5
    But one of the unique Mk.5 rewards that was given out previously was set to a unique grade of its own:
  • Weapon_Plasmagun_Sniper_DestructorTG - Positron Destructor TG-18; Snow74Leopard got one for being first to fully synergize all ships

thx for the insight. interesting!

“70 alien monocrystals for mk5 weapon is”

… just fine.

I call it: “FuckYou Weapon”

zJaH73f.jpg

Can someone post the damage scaling of special modules with main weapon upgrades please?

Can someone post the damage scaling of special modules with main weapon upgrades please?

Main Weapon QualitySpecial Module Damage Scale

none100% (T1) - 41% (T5)

Mk.1100%

Mk.2113%

Mk.3126%

Mk.4133%

Mk.5140%

Ty Snib

Edit: Does the special weapon damage increase if you are capt in CR, are affected by valkyrie system, etc.

It is not planned to change the prices.

Do me a favor. Remove mark V blueprints altogether. Leave only the weapons. Wait, In fact, you can remove the weapons as well.

Monocrystals should have only 1 role. Top Secret Projects! Nothing else! Exceptions can be done to some pirate modules or alternative mark IV Pirate versions.

Whoever though of this, should really reconsider. If you release full mark V layout for all weapons, modules and equipment, you will have to make compromises, since I won’t spend 10000 of monocrystals so I can have 1 fully orange equipped ship. 1 of 10 classes of over 200 ships.

Do me a favor. Remove mark V blueprints altogether. Leave only the weapons. Wait, In fact, you can remove the weapons as well.

Monocrystals should have only 1 role. Top Secret Projects! Nothing else! Exceptions can be to some pirate modules or alternative mark IV Pirate versions.

Whoever though of this, should really reconsider. If you release full mark V layout for all weapons, modules and equipment, you will have to make compromises, since I won’t spend 10000 of monocrystals so I can have 1 fully orange equipped ship. 1 of 10 classes of over 200 ships.

One thread - one suggestion.

One thread - one suggestion.

You’re quick. Quicker than a cobra strike. :wink: