3D model of Federation Frigate Endeavour

3D model of Federation Frigate Endeavour by Star Conflict on Sketchfab

Class: Guard Frigate

Allegiance: Federation

Guard frigate ‘Endeavour’ looks like a legendary ship from the first steps of mankind in the exploration of outer space. The ship was widely used since the middle of the 27th century during the ‘religious wars’.

It proved itself well in the battles with fanatics of the so-called Fringe — the same organization that became the foundation of the church of believers in the Signal. It was ‘Endeavour’ that became an experimental model to carry the famous ‘Jumper’ — the first model of an interstellar engine of ultra-compact size.

Blueprints and technologies of ‘Endeavor’ were lost almost immediately after the adoption of the ‘Frontier Decree’. They were rediscovered in the special facility of the ‘Spot’ object, found in the asteroid field of the star system SY3176-GIII-A4 by a special expedition from Erebus.

We recommend setting graphics options to maximum while viewing ship models!

Sincerely,

Star Conflict Team

40 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

It was ‘Endeavour’ that became an experimental model to carry the famous ‘Jumper’ — the first model of an interstellar engine of ultra-compact size.

interstellar engine of ultra-compact size…? And thats a long time ago in history i presume…  Federation ships can’t do those Ellydium tricks. (the flashing about)

Please, do not release any such ships in the future. It’s conflicts with the Star Conflict lore!

This model is so poorly made that it crashes the game every now and then. Orbital spacecraft? naaah guardian!!

https://sketchfab.com/models/99e734dca5144c1981673d477935f067
This is a destoyer… I recommend you to turn display of while viewing this ship model…

Well this ship has a cheap design what doesn’t fit to StarConflict.
I still suggest to change the design to something what fitts to SC world.

I don’t mind the retro design, Farscape had an amazing shuttle:  Farscape_season_1_episode_1.jpg

But a human the Endeavour just hurt my eyes…

this ship is so unoriginal it almost felt like a joke when it first appeared in the war conflict or whatever the name of that game is…

It doesn’t fit the star conflict universe AT ALL. I recommend retexturing the ship to whatever else. You like a space shuttle? sure make a space shuttle, but one that doesn’t look perfectly the same as the actual NASA shuttles…

11 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

It doesn’t fit the star conflict universe AT ALL. I recommend retexturing the ship to whatever else. You like a space shuttle? sure make a space shuttle, but one that doesn’t look perfectly the same as the actual NASA shuttles…

We are fine with it

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

We are fine with it

I don’t think everyone in your corp agree

This new ship model is a very literal statement about the game going backwards

3 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

I don’t think everyone in your corp agree

and?

I honestly don’t understand the reason for the controversy surrounding these new ships. Old ships refitted to take on the new, so what?

I personally was excited to see these ships introduced.

12 minutes ago, CactusCreep said:

Old ships refitted to take on the new, so what?

Old Ancient ships refitted to take on the new, so what?

5 hours ago, CactusCreep said:

I honestly don’t understand the reason for the controversy surrounding these new ships. Old ships refitted to take on the new, so what?

I personally was excited to see these ships introduced.

agreed

19 hours ago, xKostyan said:

We are fine with it

agreed

why are people complaining about aesthetics? the way the game is going, that is the least of our problems!

31 minutes ago, evo888 said:

the way the game is going, that is the least of our problems!

Agreed. I dont get how they sleep at night.