30,160 shield and 108,040 hull destroyed in less than a second

it’s a rank 9 Ze’Ta destroyer. Flying it around in open space pvp zone. Full health. Cruising toward the assignment objective. Completely destroyed immediately after a player targeted it. When I say immediately, I mean faster than you can read: targeted, shield gone, hull gone. A new, yet to be ranked destroyer with 30,160 shield and 108,040 hull.

I don’t care for any replies. I’ll disable notifications about this post. I say that based on experience since 2013.

6 minutes ago, Dazarco said:

I don’t care for any replies. I’ll disable notifications about this post.

LOL

But you know, there are something called seed chips that allow you to deal much more dmg on open space skirmish and pve.

I dont understand the part on 2013 experience, it’s 2021 now.

Destroyers have a weakpoint where if you get close enough you can deal almost twice the damage, splash damage deals also double damage and in open space and pve you can use additional mods called seed-chips that add even more damage output or other parameters. Also when your modules get destroyed you get additional damage from them too.

I thought seed chips only work in pve?  Why does seed chips work in open space PvP but not PvP skirmishes?  That seems odd.

3 hours ago, jimenching said:

I thought seed chips only work in pve?  Why does seed chips work in open space PvP but not PvP skirmishes?  That seems odd.

Chips works only in os, so, pve and skirmish (and fight club brawls, but it doesn’t matter) and for os it works everywhere for everyone no matter if it’s in pve map or pvp with or without pve mode vs bots or vs players.

No one finds this strange?

On 12/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, jimenching said:

No one finds this strange?

Nope. 

Weird - maybe, but strange, nah.

37 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Weird - maybe, but strange, nah.

Odd>strange>weird…SC is still awesome!

On 12/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, Dazarco said:

it’s a rank 9 Ze’Ta destroyer. Flying it around in open space pvp zone. Full health. Cruising toward the assignment objective. Completely destroyed immediately after a player targeted it. When I say immediately, I mean faster than you can read: targeted, shield gone, hull gone. A new, yet to be ranked destroyer with 30,160 shield and 108,040 hull.

I don’t care for any replies. I’ll disable notifications about this post. I say that based on experience since 2013.

Can you provide the combat.log? I am just curious.

Time flies faster when you are taking damage

hmm nein… oder?