3 year player looking for a PVE Corp

Been playing for 3 years but only have 150 hours. I do 99% PVE and plan to stay that way.

I have a mic attached to my laptop but don’t like using them. Sorry if that’s difficult but its PVE so whatevs!

I’m rank 9 in Federation, everything else is 6.  Just wanted to hopefully get in some PVE squads or open space squads before I get bored of the grind.

Thanks!

Doctor Aibolit is riding  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

2 hours ago, Phalnax811 said:

Been playing for 3 years but only have 150 hours. I do 99% PVE and plan to stay that way.

I have a mic attached to my laptop but don’t like using them. Sorry if that’s difficult but its PVE so whatevs!

I’m rank 9 in Federation, everything else is 6.  Just wanted to hopefully get in some PVE squads or open space squads before I get bored of the grind.

Thanks!

Best post ever.

If its no secret but how did you manage to stay at r9 for 3 years?

Or did you mean you are returning player that did not play for 3 years?

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

If its no secret but how did you manage to stay at r9 for 3 years?

Or did you mean you are returning player that did not play for 3 years?

Half of my playtime is from 3 years ago when the game released on Steam and probably only got to Rank 6 during that timespan. I don’t even think Synergy existed.  I don’t use licenses and don’t have any Elite ships beyond rank 5 so that limits my Synergy gain. The rest of my playtime is PVE/Open Space. I can buy a R11 frigate but I’m 1 level away from being able to unlock a R10 Intercepter and want to go in order. I’m Rank 6 for both Jericho and Empire.  Been going back and leveling up early ships to get their Fleet Strength.