2017 kills task points count?!

So I tried to complete the task wich requires to kill or assist in the killing of 2017 ships,and I did it by playing the first phase of Captured Dreadnought for the whole duration of the mission,30 minutes.The ship that I was using was the engineer frigate Grizzly-M,with the Mass Accelerator NY… in the score panel I was always having the most assists(600+) and quite high on the kills list too(150-200). But I was always getting so much less points,I was barelly making 300 points per run,while the group mates were telling me they were getting even more than 500 points,with less assists than me,and similar kills…   And yes,I was not using modules like the engi drones or secondary weapons to kill the bots,I was doing all by the main gun.

How are the points calculated!? Are kills rewarding more points than assists? And if yes,how much more,or what’s the ratio,cause I see that 1 assist is not equal to 1 point,cause i would have finished the entire task in 3 runs or less,but I finished 4 runs and barelly made 1200 points…with 200 kills and 600+ assists per run!

Your heal buffs give you an assist for every kill your mates do, but they aren´t counted for the mission.

Buff assist does not count as it was mentioned above already .I got 500+ because I was better equipped with my Octopus I guess. Although, I did not use any special build just the usual engineer modules with a little more focus on self healing. I just poked as many NPCs as I could without killing them. That’s all. I chose a position where I could see most of the spawn points and did not move around much. I also used the drones for healing and prevented them to make kills and used mine layer if there were too many enemy around. “V” key showed me all the target markers so I did not have to lock. And I remember you had to hide a few times to heal that took time from you.   

Yeah. Buff assists don’t count. Only enemies that you have damaged with your main weapon will give points.

Just use Lasers and hit everyone, that’s fine.

1 minute ago, OmegaFighter said:

Just use Lasers and hit everyone, that’s fine.

Meaning you get zero counters on 2017 quest…

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Meaning you get zero counters on 2017 quest…

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

Out with it! Give me the secret for the most efficient and the fastest option to get 2017 kills in a few hours or less!

2 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Out with it! Give me the secret for the most efficient and the fastest option to get 2017 kills in a few hours or less!

Captured Dreadnought, 30 minutes. You and three of your nabs friends.

500 kills/assists in 30 minutes. Done.

1 hour ago, Mecronmancer said:

Captured Dreadnought, 30 minutes. You and three of your nabs friends.

500 kills/assists in 30 minutes. Done.

Yup. Just got to 500 in two battles because I’m stuck with the silly flux phaser and can’t damage multiple enemies unless they are glued to each other.