1.5.1 open space is moot point now

https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/59909-poisk-pochtovykh-dronov-v-novom-ome/&

On ‎6‎.‎3‎.‎2018 at 8:31 PM, seekerjuanchis said:

Cargo drones are hidden!?

Since they are moved to an unknown place on map, YES THEY ARE HIDDEN before you spend 30min or more in each system to find it with no guarantee that carg drone is there.

On ‎6‎.‎3‎.‎2018 at 9:45 PM, niripas said:

nope. They are just not at the gates.

so they are hidden before you spend 30min or more in each system to find it with no guarantee that drone is there.

1 hour ago, kartonovy said:

Cargo drones are just hidden in logical places instead of over gates now.

logical ![:fed008:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed008.png “:fed008:”)  ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”)

1 hour ago, kartonovy said:

where are they? I found one drone two drones in Sorting Facility and Processing Ring. Where R rest of them then? any clue?

They are in most logical place.  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

[@SunnySweet](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/260037-sunnysweet/) Thank you very much!  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

27 minutes ago, kartonovy said:

[@SunnySweet](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/260037-sunnysweet/) Thank you very much!  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

You are welcome.  ![:fed012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed012.png “:fed012:”)

Or instead of whining like little girls people could collectively get data on drones. 

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Or instead of whining like little girls people could collectively get data on drones. 

![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

They were perfectly placed before the patch.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Now we have first  ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”) then  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

It is time-consuming to farm loot and after that, we have to search cargo drones…it is logical…or not.

43 minutes ago, SunnySweet said:

![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

They were perfectly placed before the patch.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Now we have first  ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”) then  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

It is time-consuming to farm loot and after that, we have to search cargo drones…it is logical…or not.

Or you press return to the hangar and undock back into the sector, which takes 10 seconds. It literally takes you longer to complain on forums about 1 thing than do that.

18 hours ago, John161 said:

Yep, that performance boost on Linux was long overdue. I finally do have constantly 60+fps also in big battles.

I personally would like to be able to zoom further out without loosing the detailed map, so far I like the old map more because I was able to see more at once. The Zone one is rather useless.

Man is it really that bad on Linux or is everyone just playing on a toaster? I’m getting 120-200 FPS everywhere and i’m using 6 year old hardware (gtx670 and amd fx 6200) and this hasn’t changed in the past years.

1 hour ago, Niran said:

Man is it really that bad on Linux or is everyone just playing on a toaster? I’m getting 120-200 FPS everywhere and i’m using 6 year old hardware (gtx670 and amd fx 6200) and this hasn’t changed in the past years.

Yep, it was that bad. The game on Linux is/was CPU bound.

Before the performance was <50% of Windows in big battles and ~75% in smaller once (53-80fps in 12v12 battles in PvP for me, 2v2 was running with ~120fps).

Now I have mostly at least 50% more fps, so around 70-80fps as minimum. Ellydium Hangar even saw an 300% boost, from 60fps to ~180fps.

And my hardware is an i7 4770k @4.2GHz and a r9 280x (5a old) so a bit faster than yours. Avarshina has AFAIK some i5 and a gt 640.

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Or you press return to the hangar and undock back into the sector, which takes 10 seconds. It literally takes you longer to complain on forums about 1 thing than do that.

This cost iridium each time that we return directly to “specific SECTOR”.

If you fly interceptor with just 3 cargo slots it can actually be expensive and time-consuming.

This was better before patch update when cargo drones were LOGICALLY placed and not HIDDEN.

Open your eyes GG  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

1 minute ago, SunnySweet said:

This cost iridium each time that we return directly to “specific SECTOR”.

If you fly interceptor with just 3 cargo slots it can actually be expensive and time-consuming.

This was better before patch update when cargo drones were LOGICALLY placed and not HIDDEN.

Open your eyes GG  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

Take a couple of Extended Hulls and a Premium ships and you will have 8 cargo slots instead of 3.

11 minutes ago, John161 said:

Take a couple of Extended Hulls and a Premium ships and you will have 8 cargo slots instead of 3.

This is just solution how to avoid unpleasant placement of cargo drones.

I could do that on my covert ops, but then again it would not be combat interceptor anymore, but just cargo interceptor.

thx for the link xKostyan, but i recongnized fire support and the new beautiful map that we can’t still return again.

all title for other map are in Russian and i can’t recongnize even if i see a gate  wrote in russian, ofc …: )

18 hours ago, Niran said:

16 hours ago, John161 said:

Yep, it was that bad. The game on Linux is/was CPU bound.

Before the performance was <50% of Windows in big battles and ~75% in smaller once (53-80fps in 12v12 battles in PvP for me, 2v2 was running with ~120fps).

Now I have mostly at least 50% more fps, so around 70-80fps as minimum. Ellydium Hangar even saw an 300% boost, from 60fps to ~180fps.

And my hardware is an i7 4770k @4.2GHz and a r9 280x (5a old) so a bit faster than yours. Avarshina has AFAIK some i5 and a gt 640.

-> Linux [gra card thread](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36199-linux-grafic-performance-v151-perspectives/)

36 minutes ago, avarshina said:

-> Linux [gra card thread](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36199-linux-grafic-performance-v151-perspectives/)

That link leads into nowhere.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:15 AM, LameKing said:

We all know that reading is an art lost. 

I know that you prefer to whine about everything, scream till someone will read the patchnotes for you, will send you a link pointing out to the subject. Basically all your questions are answered already in the patchnotes or on the forum. Or in the game manual.

You can get 5-6 ores per minute in OS (HINT: which would be impossible if drones were gone), which is MUCH more than any other mode in this game. And you can find almost everything there.

Corporations will be fine - they will just switch to previous mode of funding. 

You also haven’t noticed that now every purple slot can give iridium, so from Destroyer specops I got over a 100 iridium for 3 minute battle. 

But yeah, simpler way than reading and understanding about changes is to play dumb and yell. So if you don’t want to play this game - don’t. Go away. A lot of people will be happy not having to read your stupid rants.

300 in 24 hours is not the 2k corps have been getting …  who let you have the mice . ohh, and que times have quadroopled since update, obviously not so many people like it 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, _Lemmy44_ said:

Well nevermind, they actually did put Iridium into OS containers. I am still to find any cargo drone though.

I so far have found 4, and each one of them is so well hidden I have to hunt for them  again every time I use them in map . they are in backgrounds matching their color, or tucked away under something , like the devs were playing a bad joke on us all 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, _Lemmy44_ said:

Well nevermind, they actually did put Iridium into OS containers. I am still to find any cargo drone though.

7 hours ago, AngryCatfish said:

300 in 24 hours is not the 2k corps have been getting …  who let you have the mice . ohh, and que times have quadroopled since update, obviously not so many people like it 

300 per person from 20 people is 6k. + Open Space iridium - which can be farmed en masse.

7 hours ago, AngryCatfish said:

I so far have found 4, and each one of them is so well hidden I have to hunt for them  again every time I use them in map . they are in backgrounds matching their color, or tucked away under something , like the devs were playing a bad joke on us all 

Check the guide section, please.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, SunnySweet said:

This is how I feel and how I experienced it.

I was all day in open space now,

I like look of it since graphic is better.

I like that we don’t need any more fuel cell.

I like that ore gives ore

I like that we have ammo in containers and for me it makes sense.

I like that return to dock is free.

I like new ATLAS that we have with all modules, weapons, and ships.

I like that Pirate stashes have good loot now.

I don’t like displacement of cargo drones (it is not logical for me - waste of time that I have to search them)

I don’t like that I was farming NPC in some sector and when I finally got something we had fix update and I lost all my cargo.

I don’t like that new gunship is weak

I don’t like that mine xenochips were lost by devs.

I don’t like the look of new icons for modules.

I don’t like this; http://prntscr.com/inmdtj

I don’t like that it says same for all new modules on Wolfhound.

I don’t like that Wolfhound is fatter than guards 

I don’t like this either http://prntscr.com/inmhiy Wolfhound looks twice as big as Octopus.

I don’t like that I paid tons of enriched electrum to get Wolfhound and can’t select passive build as I would prefer.

I don’t like that we can’t choose R4 and R8 bonuses on Wolfhound.

I don’t like that I have to wait 8min for PvE.

I don’t like that we have to undock more complicated than before.

I don’t like that my station protection is not working (I tested this on purpose, normally I have it off ).

I don’t like this; http://prntscr.com/inmrc0  all data lost from my rewards.

I’m not sure about this;  Enemies are somewhat easier to fight. Since I was in open with Wolfhound.

This is what I tested for now since I was in open space and didn’t have much time to test PvP if MM is better then before.

they stopped all stash drops lastninght,  there is no content left for players  in star conflict , enjoy .