0/ I'm looking for a pvp corperation EU / Na light time zone

Hello !

I’m looking for a EU primary corp that focuses on pvp!

My rating right now is 1288 and I’m a old senior pilot coming back after a really big break!

I mostly fly tacklers or command ships and enjoy aiding my team mates and pealing enemies with slows and debuffs.

I’m looking for a corporation that is active but not overblown big (25 ish is really really max)

That is really into pvp doing all T’s or at least 3+ without to much pve stuffs mixed in

preferred also a ts3 even if I have my personal one for use if its really needed

Thank you for reading and fly safe 0/

please find a list of english speaking corps here

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/)

You can apply to any corps which suits your wishes

Good luck and good fight

Hello !

I’m looking for a EU primary corp that focuses on pvp!

My rating right now is 1288 and I’m a old senior pilot coming back after a really big break!

I mostly fly tacklers or command ships and enjoy aiding my team mates and pealing enemies with slows and debuffs.

I’m looking for a corporation that is active but not overblown big (25 ish is really really max)

That is really into pvp doing all T’s or at least 3+ without to much pve stuffs mixed in

preferred also a ts3 even if I have my personal one for use if its really needed

Thank you for reading and fly safe 0/

Hi! welcome. You have a tool in game to see the recruiting corps and their requirements. You can also try that.