0.11.2 White Noise

If you got that noise in Invasion Mode it will be follow you all the time in game ;). Please Fix that annoying bug.

Hello,

Please follow this pattern when reporting a bug, thanks :slight_smile:

Topic title:

• Use a topic title which explains the bug with a few words.
    (Good: Game crashes when using module “Plasma Arc”. Bad: bug please fix.)

Topic content:

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.
  2. Why do you think this is a bug.
  3. How often does this bug occur.
  4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.
  5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
  6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.
  7. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
  8. Log files + Exceptions
    ( Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all! )
    (Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)
    (Exceptions can be found here:   My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions
    ( Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar! )
    (In case of game freezes or crashes, you should launch the game in window mode to have acess to your system)

same bug here in linux. Happens after dying in invasion mode and then persists until game is closed.

Radio Static when an enemy locks on to you. The radio static then persists until you completely exit the game or until you destroy the target (if you or someone else destroy it before you jump out of system). The static will follow you through out the entire Star Conflict universe, to include PvP, PvE, Invasion and Sector Conquest

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=7953)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=7954)

Hi.

If you wish to not listen to the static all the time then I suggest that you turn off your voice comms (the AI ones, not voice chat) as this happened to me as well so I played with my sound till I found out what it was.

It’s annoying but it is a temporary fix.