Wolfhound vs Singularity - speed edition

I would like to propose nerf in Wolfhound’s speed while boosting Singularity speed. Wolfhound’s speed is in its category, gunship, absolutely unprecedented. I am fine with making some ships stand out of line but wolfhound is just far too much while having several other thing still going for him. I suggest to bring wolfhounds speed closer to rest of the gunships’ speed.

Now on the other hand we have Singularity, tackler role. Same as wolfhound he posses powerful unique module but while Wolfhound stands on par with best gunships in every way while surpassing them greatly with speed (seriously, far too much), speed of singularity is subpar while speed is one of tackler’s defining quality and thus I suggest slight speed buff.

Edit: One more argument, current Wolfhound’s stats will make it incredibly difficult, to design R17 Empire Gunship that would be worth picking over Wolf, while not being absolutely broken.

the wolfhound is a federation gunship, federal ships specialize in speed, this is the blindest argument I’ve ever seen

That’s all fine and nice but federation ships also lack in defense, wolfhound doesn’t, In fact, combination of its speed and defense stats make it the most resilient gunship. Your argument has no value what so ever. I mean, obviously, you are trying to defend your broken toy, but let’s be realistic here, we know that wolfhound is standing out and needs to be slightly clipped.

Wolfhound has unmatched speed, durability, and burst damage for its class. A few slight changes would be welcomed by the majority of the community.

21 hours ago, ravendarke said:

I mean, obviously, you are trying to defend your broken toy, but let’s be realistic here, we know that wolfhound is standing out and needs to be slightly clipped.

Wow. I wish I could’ve extracted all that salt from you, maybe I wouldn’t have sprained my wrist on the ice. Also, a little side note, I don’t like playing fighters, soooo, maybe next time do the slightest bit of research before recklessly lashing out

Wolfhound pilot located